Crystal Defenders- TBA
Last Flight- TBA

I think you aren't including one of the best Metal adventure games:

"Brutal Legend"

This game it's already in development

I think you aren't including one of the best Metal adventure games:

"Brutal Legend"

This game it's already in development

I beleive it is only coming to the PS3 and Xbox360. A shame because Wii owners would probably appreciate it a little more.

There are some rumours suggesting it's coming, one being a shop listing.

I beleive it is only coming to the PS3 and Xbox360. A shame because Wii owners would probably appreciate it a little more.

It has appeared on many retail listings and some leaked release calenders for the publisher.

Also, Varitey recently ran an article saying another team was making a Wii version.

Of course, none of this is 100% solid info...

Nice job on this list!

Also, I believe Virtua Tennis 2009 has been bumped to June 2nd from May 19th.

yeah virtua tennis is belayed til June 2nd, crap. I wanted to play it looks fantastic. How you can play matches with people online will be great, the only feature I'm looking forward too.

Last edited:
^ok thanks :)

May was going to be a huge month for Wii but first it had Little King Story now Virtua Tennis delayed into June. June will be a monster month now as you can see and May will still be pretty good..

sadly any games ill get will be sports and the Silent Hill 1 oh wait and any of the resident evil one. I was going to get Ghostbusters and Smackdown here BUT ill skip those and get them on the PC and 360

Back