List of VC Titles they must have!

I got my Wii and hooked up to the VC for one game only:

Earthbound.

Though I'd also like to see more classic titles. Even though it was kind of lame, Mach Rider is one such title. And I can't forget my old aracade favorite, Excitebike.

Genesis / Mega Drive
Mat Mania
Ghouls And Ghost
Strider

Super NES
UN Squadron
Super Mario World
Super Punch Out
Act Raiser
Gradius

Turbo Grphix 16 / PC engine
Legendary Axe
Keith Courage
The very first Steet Fighter ( They Called it Fighting Street ) it came out on the cd drive they came out for the system.

NES / Famicom
Popeye
Elevator Action

Theres just too many to remember for each platform I want them all

I would love to see Majora's Mask come out soon, I loved that game, never even fully completed it =\ (itemswise)

One for Each System

NES:
Robin Hood: Prince of theves (awesome RPG)

Sega:
StarFlight

SNES:
Metal Warriors

NES: Gumshoe. Now THAT would be amazing. I don't know if any of you have played it, but it's a man walking through a level, by himself, and you shoot him with the NES gun to make him jump out of danger, over oncoming obstacles, and other things. Imagine it with the wiimote. ::drools::

How could you forget Phantasy Star 2 for the Genesis now there is a classic!:smilewinkgrin:

Oh forgot to add another lesser known must have title Herzog Zwei for Genesis the father of the RTS genere.

Last edited:
chessaholic said:
PERFECT DARK. But that wont be happening.

If there is one mistake i think nintendo have ever done, it was selling rare to microsoft. I want banjo back! And i want a new perfect dark, and want to download the old one. And i want diddy kong racing! And.. and... goldeneye!
nintendo never owned Rare. they just had a contract with them. just like the final fantasy games are made for only playstation. sony doesnt own square, they just have a contract saying they can only make those games for that system

Back