Little Advice

StHapns247

WiiChat Member
Jun 25, 2009
I want to get both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask for my Wii, but I was wondering what you guys think would be my best option.

Should I buy the Gamecube discs or buy them off of the Wii marketplace?

Also, how much space do the games take up if I were to download them?

Thanks.

oot and majora were for the 64 so neither the gamecube nor the wii will be the same..but

i would just get it for vc. no need to buy gamecube games anymore.

The thing I noticed is most places are selling the GC disc with Zelda, Zelda II, OoT, and MM for $30, which is the same price as all four for VC. Might as well just download them so you don't have any more clutter or have to put a disc in every time you want to play it.

The thing I noticed is most places are selling the GC disc with Zelda, Zelda II, OoT, and MM for $30, which is the same price as all four for VC. Might as well just download them so you don't have any more clutter or have to put a disc in every time you want to play it.

What about ALTTP? Did they just skip that one?

I know ALTTP was ported to the GBA about the same time, so they may have felt that they didn't need to include it.

Okay, about how much space would a game like Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask take up on my Wii? I just got my Wii a few days ago and am still not sure how far 512MB of memory will take me.

I don't really know off the top of my head. I do know you can check in the Wii shop channel on the game's page before you buy. If you'd don't have any games on your Wii you should be fine, but if you have a lot on your Wii already, you may want to look into getting an SD card.

well they did sharpen the graphics and textures a wee bit when putting them on the VC. I'm not sure if that's something they also did when putting them on GC.

just something to take into consideration.

well they did sharpen the graphics and textures a wee bit when putting them on the VC. I'm not sure if that's something they also did when putting them on GC.

just something to take into consideration.

They did for OoT I know. I had the GC OoT/Master Quest disc and it looked better than the N64 version.

Back