Little Mario Stikers online news

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
- N-Zone got to play a few online matches with testers in Seattle that are working on ironing out any online kinks.

- There will be three types of matches: friendship, “regular”, and area specific matches. Area specific matches relate to the areas of the world, not the areas in the game. There will be a sort of “soccer season” sort of game, in which you earn points for matches you win. You have the chance to win achievements on this board, and your Mii will be shown through these boards to other online players.

- N-Zone asks if worldwide tournaments would be possible, to which Mr. Inglehart replies “That would be on Nintendo to do so. But technically it would be no problem.”

More details can be found in the current issue of N-Zone (once again, this is a German publication)

http://gonintendo.com/

sounds cool, i guess friendship will use friend codes while regular will be a random match.

r u going to get this game?? if u do ill play u in it! The Bigs and Mario strikers!!

I think I'll be getting this.

I think the online will be great, and the trailers I've seen look great

Wiitime said:
r u going to get this game?? if u do ill play u in it! The Bigs and Mario strikers!!
bring it on!!!! btw, matza's pretty good, saw you talking about it in the Godfather thread. Im Catholic, but we always have it on Passover to celebrate the Last Supper.

FWELR said:
bring it on!!!! btw, matza's pretty good, saw you talking about it in the Godfather thread. Im Catholic, but we always have it on Passover to celebrate the Last Supper.

alright so The Bigs and Strikers sounds good!.. Taste matza ball soup, thats the best

I REALLY hope they add voice chat.
I doubt it put please. I would be COMPLETELY happy if you could chat with people you randomly find. :)

Homesrfan said:
I REALLY hope they add voice chat.
I doubt it put please. I would be COMPLETELY happy if you could chat with people you randomly find. :)

sorry, its a little offtopic, but didn't you get medal of honor yet? and yeah, i hope they have a voice chat.

that would be great. but thats if they have headsets by then. didnt they just come out with a headset for the DS??? or was that just for Pokemon?

Wiitime said:
that would be great. but thats if they have headsets by then. didnt they just come out with a headset for the DS??? or was that just for Pokemon?

no i think the headset is for all ds games that use voice chat..

I want this game, really badly...hense the sig tbh lol.

Buying on the day...cya online chaps ;)

My little brother really wants this game so I'm glad to hear that its looking good so far. I've see a few previews but I haven't heard any news in a while so I was a little worried. Thanks for the update.

Looks good. Online sounds like fun. I might buy it if it gets good ratings.

Back