Little Sonic help please!

JKarp

Rabbid Hunter
Dec 3, 2006
Colorado
Wii Online Code
6716-5035-9322-6191
Lame, I know, but I've been out of gaming since the Atari days, so I need some help with this (new to me) VC Sonic. How the heck do I get past the guy in the egg ship swinging the wrecking ball in level 3???

I ahven't played that game in years... but if my memory serves you need to jump onto the platforms on either side and jumped on his head?

or... if that memory fails you need to hit the bottom of his ship...

hmmm damn memory is on the fritz

TheRook

That's pretty much the basic concept of bosses, hitting Dr. Robotnic on his head or on the machine's head. There may be certain patterns that you have to get accustomed to, but that's pretty much it.

JKarp said:
Lame, I know, but I've been out of gaming since the Atari days, so I need some help with this (new to me) VC Sonic. How the heck do I get past the guy in the egg ship swinging the wrecking ball in level 3???

And congrats on beeing that last person to know how to defeat him

JKarp said:
even if youre not a true gamer, youd know sonics ultimate rival has been Dr. Robotnik/Eggman... come on he had a cartoon, and not the one that plays on fox kids nowadays....

What is a "true gamer" anyway?

If it's a snot-nosed n00b with acne and no girlfriend, then yes, I'm definitely NOT a true gamer. It's a safe bet I was playing games before most of you were born, so forgive me for not knowing the minutia of a 1991 game :nono:

Thanks again csiguy4u for your help.

JKarp said:
What is a "true gamer" anyway?

If it's a snot-nosed n00b with acne and no girlfriend, then yes, I'm definitely NOT a true gamer. It's a safe bet I was playing games before most of you were born, so forgive me for not knowing the minutia of a 1991 game :nono:

Thanks again csiguy4u for your help.
well not true gamer but you know at least know at least brand name icons and their history, and sonic wasnt just a 1991 game...

I've got a freind that's just started playing Zelda games, and he's asked me loads of stupid questions for help on beating something- but that destroys them all.
stuckonlv3onsonic.png
stupid.png
weldingmallet.png

P.S: sorry, but I couldn't help taking the mick out of you for that:lol: .

Back