LittleBigPlanet thread!

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
whos excited for this game? im a bit late but i just now watched the demo of it and wow, just wow. looks like so much fun! my only concern is making highly detailed/long levels because my attention span isnt very long, so i'd probably just DL a whole bunch.

who else is getting this game? and is there a release date?

Last edited:
Little Big Planet = 1/4 of the reason why I'm buying a PS3 next year.

I love the idea, the presentation, and even the sound. Game looks amazing.

oya the sound! i forgot to mention that part, it's really good.

this game and home will may 2008 one helluva year.

this game looks cool but i think its being overhyped too much. the game that carries the ps3 to victory?? cmonnnnnnnnn

yeah i wouldnt go that far sovieto, your right, but im still excited for it.

Wow, that looks amazing! I like some of the god/world creation type games, but way too often they get caught up in too much minutia. Slick looking UI too.

I agree with Sovieto. How much does this game cost? If it's $60 it's bullsh!t. If it's $20 this game will own.

sagema said:
I agree with Sovieto. How much does this game cost? If it's $60 it's bullsh!t. If it's $20 this game will own.

Jeez dude, I don't know of *any* good $20 new releases? I mean, didn't we all just pay $50 for SMG? $50 is sort of my assumed price, over I get a little cranky, under I consider it a plus.

I looked at all the info on this game on several sites - I really like it (from the previews). I'll put it this way, it's a vote on the PS3 side. I'm still waiting for the must haves (in our case it's RE 5 and/or Silent Hill X).

um... yeah 60 dollars is what new release games cost, idn if anybody has told you this yet or not.

it's a full game.. watch the demo on youtube.

I don't care what the fans or even hard core gamers want(they aren't the majority). $60 for a game like that is too much for the common consumer. They barely bought copies of Ratchet and Clank which has a million times more appeal and content. At least the budget for this game was low. They didn't need 200 people making CGI cut scenes with full on orchastral music. This game will not break 200k copies in the first month, and that is sad. Sony should at least drop the price to $40.

despite what you beleive, the game is full of content and great sound effects and music. it's not a crappy low budget title like you think it is. the fact you can make a level resemble anything you want is an insane amount of content right there. then youve got your customizable character and 4 player co-op and online modes/free downloadable content, you can upload content for others to DL. basically it's a game where udevelope your own game. how is that not worth 60 dollars? especially with the unique art style.

before i had done some research on this game i thought it was a crappy bargain title that was only available for download on PSN. never thought id want it ina million years lol, then i went to youtube and it looked amazing.

edit: did you just say hardcore players arent the majority? this isnt the wii! whens the last time you heard of a casual gamer buying a 500 dollar console and 60 dollar games? lol. your typical casual gamer buys bargain wii titles and movie based wii games, at least i would think so..

Last edited:
Back