Live Coverage of the Japan event!!

It appears the majority of the Internet got the time wrong for this press conference. Some are now reporting it will start at 2PM. If and when it does start then, we'll have live blog coverage here.

What>!/

Ok, it means keynote speeches, important ones, wont start till around 1/2, some say AM, some say PM..?

I will keep refreshing and seeing what's going on, most likley nothing, I will be asleep before 1/2 AM, you guys might as well get sleep too. As I said before, when you go to sleep you will get the info "sooner" becuase you wake up to it and you didnt have to go throught the pain of refreshing and zooming around.

Sovieto you legend. I feel like We're all workin real late at some office and you're letting us all go home while you finnish our group report.

Keynote speeches will be from 1 AM to 3 AM (All your goodie info) This is from multiple sources.

I think I'm gonna go to bed then wake up early, like at 5:00 am so I can get all the info before school and tell my friends all the details...yeah.

You Fools, They Announced The Price And Date! See The Thread I Made, I Cited The Source!!!!

yah hes believing in a nweb source thats not even a wii site or a nintendo site for that matter, max you can go to sleep =D nothing will happen anytime really soon

gooooooooood night, as for the rest of you, you can either stay up to 1 and then further, or go to sleep, wake up early in the morning, then get your info

And it will come sooner if you go to sleep sooner. The japanese info isnt probably the same as America, so chill yo grills and go to gamespot.com tomorrow like kenu suggests to get a live conference feed (video)

I'm not sure if you people know this or not yet....but, turns out the live video feed the now infamous japanese web site was streaming to us was not of the japanese Nintendo Wii conference. It was instead from a conference that took place about 8 months ago....

New sources have said that the ACTUAL Nintendo Wii conference doesn't start in Japan for another 2 hours (1 AM NY time). The whole web is exploding with frustration right now.... everyone wants to know where this whole situation went wrong...and many websites are apologizing to the world of Nintendo fan boys. So very sorry.... hopefully we'll get some actual info we're looking for in about two hours...

Ha, that last post was at 11:11, thats a sign of good luck, well im off to bed, hope i helped in a small way, good night!

Back