Live in New Haven, Connecticut?

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Not doing anything on the 11th and 12th of June?

Then get your ass down to the filming of Indiana Jones 4 :D

CASTING CALL!

039_20549~Harrison-Ford-Posters.jpg

'The production is holding an open casting call for extras to appear in a sequence where Indy tears through campus on a motorcycle (along Chapel Street in New Haven). The call, organized by Billy Dowd Casting, will be held on Monday, June 11 and Tuesday, June 12 at the Omni Hotel at Yale between 1 p.m.-9 p.m. both days.'

Linkage

In related news, the New Haven Register has published two more articles on the film in the city, which you can read here and here.

So.. anybody gonna go?

Or even go to see if they can see anything being filmed?

I also believe that their holding some festival to celebrate the film being filmed there.. anybody from here going to go?

Ohh and bloody rep me >.<​

That would be a dream come true.

But i can't make it.

if i take the port jefferson ferry on long island NY to conneticut which normally takes an hour or so, i can be in new haven in roughly 20 min after that......oh snap!!!!!! AND IM RDO!!! sh*t i might just be stupid enough to go lmfao

ETA- ah crap its a monday/tuesday next week! i thought it was a weekend.....:sick: never mind

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahah, it would be so funny to see you in it, we'll do a 'where's Jilly' version of 'where's wally'

I would actually find it fun going to something like that :] having a chance of being a guy just standing in the background for 2 seconds of film. Still 2 seconds of fame ay? Would be cool.. SHAME I LIVE IN ENGLAND. Indiana Jones sounds more like a South-East England name then New Haven anyway :rolleyes: the guys lying to himself.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
if i take the port jefferson ferry on long island NY to conneticut which normally takes an hour or so, i can be in new haven in roughly 20 min after that......oh snap!!!!!! AND IM RDO!!! sh*t i might just be stupid enough to go lmfao

ETA- ah crap its a monday/tuesday next week! i thought it was a weekend.....:sick: never mind

I hate you.

It just so happens that you can do this:cryin:

:lol:

I woulda loved to do this:lol:

you know, im actually in the movie "hitch" right??? im an NYPD cop (duh)

you see me when they are walking through city hall in NYC.....yup true story <3

ETA- im probably filmed everywhere because there are alot of movies filmed in NYC. beats me if im in them but i knew about hitch.

id kill after i made my 5 year mark in the department to be in the flim crew :yikes:

Lol, I'm going to watch that one night to see if I can find you :lol:

Is that part towards the beginning, middle or end?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
you know, im actually in the movie "hitch" right??? im an NYPD cop (duh)

you see me when they are walking through city hall in NYC.....yup true story <3

ETA- im probably filmed everywhere because there are alot of movies filmed in NYC. beats me if im in them but i knew about hitch.

id kill after i made my 5 year mark in the department to be in the flim crew :yikes:

I will get hitch and look for you:lol:

the last time i saw it was in theaters, im actually watching the movie right now on daily motion and trying to pinpoint it. then im going to take a snap shot of it or atleast try to on my computer

Lol, awesome :D

Saves me looking for the damn film on here :lol:

First pic of the new Indy film is here..

firstindy4pic.jpg

yum!

And I've just found out that their going to be filming in Hawaii for about 3 week sin August =]

Last edited:
I am not much of an actor myself.......actually, I can't act even if my life depended on it. :lol:
But this sounds kind of cool though. Thanks for the news Rach.

Byuakuya said:
I am not much of an actor myself.......actually, I can't act even if my life depended on it. :lol:
But this sounds kind of cool though. Thanks for the news Rach.

Haha,

Pras as Mr.Jone's sidekick;)

Back