Lloyd in Soul Calibur?

Damascus

Chaka Chaka Pata Pon!
Aug 4, 2007
Somewhere... over the rainbow... (actually, New Je
Wii Online Code
8439-4149-2660-5864
So at school today, a friend of mine told me that Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia was going to be in Soul Calibur. Being both a fan of the Tales series and the Soul Calibur series, I didn't believe this. I kept telling him it was prabably wrong (as he lies. A LOT.). He IS wrong... right? :scared:

to clarify its Soul Calibur legends which is not a "fighting" game... you fight monsters instead of each other

...the reviews aren't too promising...but it might be fun, but i don't know for how long

Damascus said:
:wtf:

What's Lloyd doing here? He's not that kind of character to be in fighting games... I guess... X_X;;

well, better go apologize :sick:
Soulcalibur Legends isn't a fighting game, it is an action adventure game. And Yes Lloyd is in it, he's one of the main reasons I want the game.

Dzapper said:
Soulcalibur Legends isn't a fighting game, it is an action adventure game. And Yes Lloyd is in it, he's one of the main reasons I want the game.
you know, they are making a tales 2 on wii. maybe you should wait for that to get your Lloyd fix instead of playing this... Soulcalibur Legengds game.... which looks like its sucks... a lot. :scared:

Atomheart said:
Who cares? According to every review out there, the game blows.

who cares about the reviews??

people who own this game say it's very cool!!
see some new videos here: http://wii.qj.net/Soul-Calibur-Legends-gameplay-videos-cinematic-opening/pg/49/aid/108453

seems very cool, i'll be buying this.....when it comes to europe.... :(

also visit: http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/soulcaliburlegends/index.html for some reviews from gamers that own the game (scroll down)..

also, as you can see, the user score is much higher than the critic score.....which means the game is good!!

sorry for double posting, but, visit this, scroll down (right side) and see that soul calibur legends in the (1UP gaming site) number 1 popular wii game, and the number 1 action game, and the overall number 3 of all games.

at least it is something else that shows the game is good!! :)

Back