Loadint time question

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Loading time question

Hows the loading time for the game? Mine has a wait. I will click on something and it takes a little bit to load. Not minutes but over 10 seconds definatley, maybe more.... im worreied. Last night my wii fell ( it was on the carpet) and restarted its self. Then im worried that thats why it takes a while to load. when i click on a stage to play it takes a while to load.... then the gc controller was spazing when we were trying to build a stage. and im not sure if my friend hit restart or if the wii shut off.. Right when we pulled the gc controller out, it shut off. I dont know if somone was on the wiimote or something.. should i be worried? with the loading and everything?

that stinks man. well just think of it as at least you can still use the game if it gets worst i would contact nintendo

wuts the loading time when you play? how fast does it load? mine might be normal, but i could think its slow.. please give me an idea of how it should be.... when it fell yesterday it was fine. everything works. today, everything works. gc controller is old and spazed out, im not sure why the wii shut off, it was still connected online so maybe somone hit the power button on the wiimote.. but it works fine, im just curious about the game..

Loading times on my wii are about 5 seconds normally, but it may depend on your connection if you are searching the wii shop channel. If you mean it takes 10 seconds to load a channel like the forecast channel, then there is something wrong.

Check your disc for any scratches, as when your wii fell, the shock may have jumped your disc and caused damage.

its not changing channels. its when playing ssbb... for example, were all set for the match, we choose our stage, we click on it, Loading.... then it loads to play the match. Thats then it would take a while to load. or if i hit the back button or choose an option. it doesnt load for 1 min, but over 10 seconds,

Last edited:
Oh well, I wouldn't know that, I haven't got it yet, sorry. But I had SSBM, and when it loads maps, it still only took about 5 seconds, so there may be a problem. As I said, check your disc for any scratches.

no scratches

In the Reviews of the game people talked about load times being of a decent length, almost 15-20 seconds. So don't worry about it if it takes awhile to load, theres just so much on the disc it takes some time to load things.

good. i was getting worried. i sent my origianl wii in to nintendo in january, got it back and that one was faulty, sent it back, got another, that one was faulty, got this current one and its been working great... so i dont want anything bad to happen...

Back