Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LoL funny thought!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by Sovieto, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

So with the Wii in all and not so many buttons, will we see different types of cheat codes like: Swing right, swing left, bash the air, A, flip the controller in the air making it do atleast 3 flips then have it land facing the tv in your palm, 1

lol its gonna be weird (and yah the second last one was a joke, but who knows, to cheat now you maybe might have to have skill, then people could say: im a pro-cheater)

2. ZeLdA4LiFe

ZeLdA4LiFe @SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)

oh yea huh?? lol. guess nintendo thought of a way so that way we wont be able to cheat. lol

3. Arcadium

Arcadium Not Banned

Wii Friend Code: 6980-3796-3948-8393
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Not too weird, but I think the joke you just said people will not take it so long as a joke.

4. rodent

rodent WiiChat Member

it seems pretty funny, but it also seems like it might be true in the future. well whatever, it would be cool 2 have cheat codes like that

5. Jakobthelyre

Jakobthelyre WiiChat Member

cheating is like unplugging/blocking/hacking the sensor, then moving to wii controller? i dont know. something to trick the sensor.

"Get all weapon Cheat": Swing right, left, right, left, flip, twirl, bark like a dog, take out disk, re-insert, do a barrelroll, then spin, and twirl 3 more times.

thats for grand theft auto....dog