lolz pokemon gets a meh on IGN

Shinji said:
Wish I would have read this sooner. Bought this game today. I'm out of town at the moment sdo wasn't able to use the Online options. I did two battles only because the game is so boring. You got to have a DS to actually have so fun. I was saving my money for a new PC but I thought PBR was a must-buy. I'm so pissed right now. I wouldn't reccomend this game to anyone. Worst game I ever bought.

Man that sucks cut your loses and sell the game, but serves you right for not reading the reviews.

ign also gave mario party 8 a bad rating. we know how that turned out.

None of the pokemon console games were ever good except the pokemon stadium games? If I was to develop a pokemon game for a console, it would be an MMORPG where you can control the trainer when you are exploring the enviroment and control the pokemon when you are battleing. There would also be a class system where you can choose if you want to be a trainer, breeder, ranger or what ever $h!t they come up with. When you are choosing your starter pokemon, you can choose from a list of starter pokemon from all the past handheld games. There would also be a system to mix the DNA from a bunch of diffrent pokemon to create one new unique pokemon. I don't think a pokemon game like that would ever exist but a person can dream can't they? :):)

Back