Long time no "see".

Byuakuya

Bleach & Heroes fan.
Jan 14, 2007
Soul Society
Hey guys, I have not been on this forum for a while now becaue of damn exams. So I just wanted to know how your lives have been overall. Mine has been bad and getting worse.

Hey again,
Sad to hear that mate but life will get better :) My life is crap also lol, i have exams coming up :|

Heyy welcome back :)

Mehh..things are pretty bad but certain people have been making it bearable and making me feel very happy.

Don't worry, whatever you're going through right now, won't last forever, trust me :thumbsup:

Big brother you have ditch me for couple days lmao what happen the bees got you on the honey. But hey wii chat forum isn't that important. School come first, we don't want mom getting on your butt. " she might tap that a$$" lmao........ everythings been cool though big bro. trying to keep my sexy going.

surfinrach90 said:
Heyy welcome back :)

Mehh..things are pretty bad but certain people have been making it bearable and making me feel very happy.

Don't worry, whatever you're going through right now, won't last forever, trust me :thumbsup:
Yeah thats about the only thing thats keeping me going. Anyway, great to meet you guys again.

Taking your O-Levels soon? (btw, i'm not british, i just went abroad and studied in O-levels for two years...thankfully i'm back here in Cali now...)

Byuakuya said:
Yeah thats about the only thing thats keeping me going. Anyway, great to meet you guys again.

Np dude, (dont know if you think its great to see me again though)(by the looks of it, it looks like you deliberatly ignored me)(but i dont care) . Hang in there man, hope ur life gets better soon.

wiiisawesome said:
Taking your O-Levels soon? (btw, i'm not british, i just went abroad and studied in O-levels for two years...thankfully i'm back here in Cali now...)
I am in uni at the moment. 1st year.

lee.jarrat sorry man if it looked like i ignored you. no offence.

And hotpotato78 sorry man I just got too busy with this crap. I should be back on here as soon as I get that last exam out of the way on May 21. :sad:

Last edited:
thats a long time from here big bro. DAMN! lol oh and bro come onnnnnnnnn you are messing with my sexy, its hotpotato78 not 69(Do i look like a potato that does that type of sex postion)lmao j/k lmao. But i know you was meaning me, not matter what the numbers are, there is only one hotpotato on this forum and on this earth.

hotpotato78 said:
thats a long time from here big bro. DAMN! lol oh and bro come onnnnnnnnn you are messing with my sexy, its hotpotato78 not 69(Do i look like a potato that does that type of sex postion)lmao j/k lmao. But i know you was meaning me, not matter what the numbers are, there is only one hotpotato on this forum and on this earth.
sorry man i have changed it now. got a bit heavy headed with the studying.

yeah i know it wasn't intentional. i just had to mess with you for a second. thats funny how u use the numbers 69 lmao.... But yeah man exams soon over and you could always chat it up on the forum at anytime. But yeah man enjoy yourself

hotpotato78 said:
yeah i know it wasn't intentional. i just had to mess with you for a second. thats funny how u use the numbers 69 lmao.... But yeah man exams soon over and you could always chat it up on the forum at anytime. But yeah man enjoy yourself
thanks for your support. and yeah i have no idea where the "69" came from. must be the horny beast in my head, trying to come out.

Byuakuya said:
thanks for your support. and yeah i have no idea where the "69" came from. must be the horny beast in my head, trying to come out.

lmao you must contain your beast lol. you welcome by the way, i like your new picture with kakashi, by the way...... but for the pass 2 days i was only in and out the wiichat forum. Now today i'm trying to hag around and talk. trying to avoid taking long breaks but sometimes i just get tired of the internet

Back