Long time no see

Bubbagump

Still Here
Dec 1, 2006
Wii Online Code
6805-9706-8131-1123
Hi guys havnt been on for.... cant remember but, just stopping bye and saying thanks to those who sent me a happy birthday message on my wii and sorry i didnt get this thread in yesterday when it was my birthday, i was at school for 14 hours on my birthday sadly. But i've been busy over the summer and never could go on so dont think ive abandoned wiichat. I've got bad news, another reason i wasnt on this summer was the computer i used to make sigs died and i had to buy a new hard drive, so basicly all my sigs and my photoshop which i payed a lot of money for is gone. Im sorry again but all your sig requests cannot be filled out, so theirs no point in asking me to make you a sig. Even if it didnt die i couldnt make any because school is busy especialy when your in football. But anyway is there any big news on the wii? Any news on wiichat that i missed? Any small news?

Well....

Lots of people returned...including you and me.
There's a guy named Suck_It who'll spam you to death.
...and the mods are gone....again.

The mods aren't gone. I don't see why people keep saying that. The only person who seems to have disappeared is i0n....

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Well....

Lots of people returned...including you and me.
There's a guy named Suck_It who'll spam you to death.
...and the mods are gone....again.
Hello, bubba <33

(=

Well, the mods are not gone. As you can see on the other thread..
THIS ONE!
They are all very busy. Prez is likeeeee.. super super busy. (=
Mitch was on. But he's busy as well.. Trulen, mehhh.. I'm not
sure about him! ..and the others.. I don't know where they've gone.
But, you just gotta wait it all out.. >_<

Ignore the 'suck_it' guy.. let him be.. It's not hard to delete his
account and posts xD you just need to check all of his posts,
and delete them. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeeeeeezy!

I know they're not gone, but I just like saying that to scare the locals.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Hello, bubba <33

(=

Well, the mods are not gone. As you can see on the other thread..
THIS ONE!
They are all very busy. Prez is likeeeee.. super super busy. (=
Mitch was on. But he's busy as well.. Trulen, mehhh.. I'm not
sure about him! ..and the others.. I don't know where they've gone.
But, you just gotta wait it all out.. >_<

Ignore the 'suck_it' guy.. let him be.. It's not hard to delete his
account and posts xD you just need to check all of his posts,
and delete them. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeeeeeezy!
Well you cant blame the mods everybody needs a break like me. You cant expect wiichat to be up forever. Is wiired still here? What about the sotw is it running well? And seince when did we get a graphics forum?

Hi kira! I'll try to come on at least once a week possibly more, and wario2000 i dont know who you are, maybe a former user who got banned and made a new account?

wario2ooo said:
no....i've been here for a few months now......you never noticed me? :lol:
well thats what this thread is about :lol: i havn't been on since spring with a few in and out postless visits. But i know you now lol
BTW i saw the new SSBB page and watched the presentation thingy (kirby is listed under veteran player and now a 3 time veteran =P) and also saw that ice climbers are back. Im also dissapointed that "Project H.A.M.M.E.R." was dropped =[ well i g2g cya maybe this weekend or next friday!

Last edited:
Bubbagump said:
Well you cant blame the mods everybody needs a break like me. You cant expect wiichat to be up forever. Is wiired still here? What about the sotw is it running well? And seince when did we get a graphics forum?

Wait, what!? Lol!! I wasn't blaming them... Or were you quoting someone else.. I was just explaining how.. they're all busy.. >_<! Kay, I'm in a pissy mood right now. Lol! Sorry if I'm like.. in an attitude`y mood..

Back