Long time no see

Welcome back to the forum. follow the rules..blah blah blah. you know the drill. see ya around. sucks to hear about you losing your photoshop and such btw

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

Wait, what!? Lol!! I wasn't blaming them... Or were you quoting someone else.. I was just explaining how.. they're all busy.. >_<! Kay, I'm in a pissy mood right now. Lol! Sorry if I'm like.. in an attitude`y mood..
lol back again, i was actualy sorta talking to myself lol i wasnt saying it in a mean way just one of those "Yeah, well" kinda ways :lol: Thats why i wish forums could display expression. But anyway for sure goodbye this time ill be back soon, cya wario kira wiiwouldlike adva (never seen you befor:shocked: ) and anybody else i missed wheres wiired???????? (P.S. i got over the loss of my photoshop over the summer, another reason i wasnt on because i was mad about the thing trying my best to recover the data, taking it to a professional to try to fix it and still no good, basicly bye-bye sigs.)

Last edited:
Things that have happened since you left.

- Quite a few members decided to jump ship around late August when they felt that i0n wasn't maintaining an active presence around this forum.

- i0n came back at least a week later only to suddenly disappear once again. However he did mention that he would be dealing with the news section along with various other forum problems.

- TheLooseCannon lost her mod position and soon left to another Wii based forum.

- Wiired hasn't been around lately so I don't know what exactly he's been up to.

Back