Look at this...

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I didn't post this in the Lounge because I don't think it's worthy for my post count to go up. :lol:

game_over.jpg

I love this shirt, I saw it in Target (a store all across America) and I started cracking up. :)

tijuana1 said:
My friend has it but in green and the picture is white

so your friend has a shirt that is just like that then:shocked:

tijuana1 said:
My friend has it but in green and the picture is white
The picture is white, it's just the quality of the picture makes it look bad.

that reminds me of a shirt i saw at walmart "silence is golden but ductape is silver"

priceless LMAO

The_Loose_Cannon said:
that reminds me of a shirt i saw at walmart "silence is golden but ductape is silver"

priceless LMAO
Ha, ya, that's an old one. Everyone, check out the board games for a new thread; i'll call it the "Post a T-Shirt here" thread. :)

I'll have a few good ones to start out. :)

ssbb_lover said:
Ha, ya, that's an old one. Everyone, check out the board games for a new thread; i'll call it the "Post a T-Shirt here" thread. :)

I'll have a few good ones to start out. :)

ive seen a website that i THINK is called "tshirthell.com" and they have all kinds of funny shirts like you wouldnt believe. deff worth a good laugh but be careful some of it is offensive and crude

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ive seen a website that i THINK is called "tshirthell.com" and they have all kinds of funny shirts like you wouldnt believe. deff worth a good laugh but be careful some of it is offensive and crude
Lol, i'm on a website called roadkilltshirts.com...wow, if there's a t-shirt site more offensive than this, i'd be very surprised.

The_Loose_Cannon said:

Man I LOVE that web-site, I was showing a friend it a week or two a go.

There's a couple on there I would love to have

Back