Look out batman its another noob!

bowtie

WiiChat Member
Oct 11, 2007
Hey guys/girls... I am a noob to this site altho I have had my wii from the day it came out.. I waited in line for hours to get twilight princess and played the heck out of it! now I am currently working my way on metroid 3

I was reading on here something about met 3 being liked somehow on the internet?

does anyone know if you can download an update or some version of flash player for wii? ya know for youtube and other misc vids?

what is the best keyboard for the wii?

any help would be great thanks again sorry for being a noob..

JOe

Sorry to say, you can't download any flash player, the Wii is not a PC :)
Welcome to Wiichat, enjoy your time here!

Thanks for the welcome.

so no flash player at all huh? so then that leads me to the next question can the wii get a virus?

I don't think the Wii could get a virus. (Not so sure though)
Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay. Remebmer to read the
forum rules, and follow them. Thanks, and I'll see you around!

Thanks, well it was just a thought I figured because you can check email and such so why can't it get a trojan or something that a normal pc can get.. and if so I wonder if there is any way to prevent it.. lol

Welcome to the Land of the Miis. All I can say to your troubles, is: "Potato."

Hey welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat.

To answer your virus question. No, the Wii cna not attain a virus. Seeing as the Wii is not a PC, and is a console, it doesn't have an OS, and the virus would have nothing to infect or modify.

batch viruses would be a no go, because their is no MS_DOS on the Wii. VB would be a no go, because the Wii has no VB evoirment. java would also be a no go, as the Wii has no java runtime envierment
basically, your safe :)

so no way to watch the KSE holy diver vid on you tube tho huh?

thanks for the welcome tho guys its seems like a bunch of info on here

bowtie said:
so no way to watch the KSE holy diver vid on you tube tho huh?

thanks for the welcome tho guys its seems like a bunch of info on here

lol thats what were here for bud. ill cya around. and as of now. no virus can harm the Wii. Eventually? maybe. but the wii isnt a PC so it can not really be targeted by a virus i believe.

I guess I can understand why they cant hurt the wii it isnt really a computer its more of a server I suppose.. its just kinda weird that I cant get any sort of media player... my computer broke so I am typing this message on my wii! well what eve the wiii is still the best!

my favorite wII moment is the fact that it has been out for almost a year and you still can't find them by me!!! ha ha screw ps3~

is there anyway my metroid 3 is connected to the net?

Back