Look up your name on Urban Dictionary

Michael
An extremely nice, funny and talented/good looking person who is slightly vain. But overall everyone likes him because hes really cool
Michael, I love you!

pretty accurate description tbh.

I have no intention to put my real name here...so I'll replace my name with Bio whenever it is mentioned below:

--------------------------------------
Bio

noun: a very handsome man; a very cute man; a fun loving guy; a genuine ladies man; a funny guy; a guy with many talents; a guy with an average but satisfying penis; a guy who can, even when your angry, cheer you up; A sweet guy; a straight guy; a deep guy; a guy who is amazing in bed; a guy who can be an asshole sometimes; a guy who normally does stupid things; A phenomenal kisser;

adjective: being funny; being sweet; being straight; not being able to jump high; being stupid; being charming;

verb: running fast; masturbating slow; jumping low; sweet talking; telling jokes; acting like an ass; eating; pooping; having sex;
"God, Bio you were so good in bed last night!"

"Yeah he was really Bio to me."

"Woah, look at the boy Bio."

-----------------------------------------

The funny thing is, this describes me near-perfectly (except that I can jump high, and I'm often not an asshole). Haven't had sex, though, but maybe those parts will eventually be true as well.

Last edited:
I have no intention to put my real name here...so I'll replace my name with Bio whenever it is mentioned below:

--------------------------------------
Bio

noun: a very handsome man; a very cute man; a fun loving guy; a genuine ladies man; a funny guy; a guy with many talents; a guy with an average but satisfying penis; a guy who can, even when your angry, cheer you up; A sweet guy; a straight guy; a deep guy; a guy who is amazing in bed; a guy who can be an asshole sometimes; a guy who normally does stupid things; A phenomenal kisser;

adjective: being funny; being sweet; being straight; not being able to jump high; being stupid; being charming;

verb: running fast; masturbating slow; jumping low; sweet talking; telling jokes; acting like an ass; eating; pooping; having sex;
"God, Bio you were so good in bed last night!"

"Yeah he was really Bio to me."

"Woah, look at the boy Bio."

-----------------------------------------

The funny thing is, this describes me near-perfectly (except that I can jump high, and I'm often not an asshole). Haven't had sex, though, but maybe those parts will eventually be true as well.

Copy and pasted that into Google, now I know your name ;')

teehee

Kevin:
basicilly a kid with a huge dick. looks great, smells great, and all the ladies want him. great at sports also. great sense of humor.
Gee i am so jealous of Kevin, with three girls around his arm.

How is kevin good looking and smart at the same time?.

I did this a while back. It said my name meant a person with an unusually large penis

My name is Sam and I got that too. It also said my head is rather large. Well, my forehead is large too! All I need is to work out and have bulging muscles. :lol:

Joshua:
1. A guy who is like a book. You can not judge a book by it's cover, looks can decieve. But not with Joshua, he is attractive but his personality is absolutely stunning and unique. You'll find yourself lost with a Joshua. He treats girls with the upmost respect. Loyal he will be, honesty is the best policy for a Joshua. Truth comes with time as long will trust. A good friend he is, he will be open and be there for you till the very end. He is a friend to keep, and a guy to love. Lieing does not go good with a Joshua. Easily hurt may he be, so watch what you say. And jeaslousy rages through his veins, but love burns and sears through him.
Girl: wow he's such a Joshua
Girl 2: i know i am lucky to have him.
2. A super hot computer nerd who is funny, sarcastic, and a bit of a bad ass.
Damn! That mathlete is so hot, he must be a Joshua!
3.Joshua is a sexy, masculine individual exuding the most desirable of traits. Although Joshua may be timid at first, his genuine and compassionate charm shine through above all things. He can be trusted with any secret and will always pull through even when the going gets tough. His understanding and supportive nature can put anyone at ease as he is never judgmental but rather always willing to listen with an open mind. He is the epitome of a true man.
My boyfriend is an absolute Joshua.

They hit me dead center XD

Ricardo:
A name given to a person, usually male and usually of Hispanic descent. Most people with the name Ricardo are bright intellectuals, sometimes antisocial, but overall good people.

:)

A Jeff is a really cool kid who everyone loves.
Someone with a fantastic everything.
Everyone's best friend.
A Jeff will most likely often be cheerful and can always put their friends in the best of moods.
This person can make British Guard People giggle in about 3.7 milli seconds.
Jeff's have awesome dance skills and great hair.
Although Jeff's are magically perfect, they will make you feel super about your fat ugly self. And you will never feel ewwy.
"Wow you're pretty much being a Jeff right now, and I'm liking it."

Back