looking 4 pokemonz

PainPixie

Voltanis the Adjudicator
Sep 4, 2007
what up peeple

hey does anyone have any kewl hacked pkmn like sevilithe of mewthree x or something?? plz PM me if u do!! (dont give me any game freezers though)

:mad5:NO GAME FREEZERZ!!!!:mad5:

Hmmm... Where should I start ._.

Mewthree and that other thing doesn't exist...
Don't tell me to youtube it up, I've done that before and that video is an obviously (horribly) custom made one.
1) It is so damn choppy.
2) Anyone can access Pokemon sprites, which is how this was probably made.

Also, if it were to be real, it would require you to add a bunch of 0's and 1's onto the game to create.

Not to mention, it's not even on Serebii, where they even said all data was extracted from the game, and if those things were in the game, Serebii, along with a bunch of people, would have them.

Pretty sure something like this would require unofficial Nintendo Pokemon versions, which (I believe) is not supported (as in not discussed) here.

Judge said:
I'm glad you replied Chaos, because i was'nt going to touch this one.
I was thinking if I should even respond to this one or not :lol: Just thought it would be better to post then to have some people start a big fuss of what exists and what doesn't, then have myself be ignored in the middle of it =l

i can hack them for you. all i ask for in return is your credit card information.

PainPixie said:
what up peeple

hey does anyone have any kewl hacked pkmn like sevilithe of mewthree x or something?? plz PM me if u do!! (dont give me any game freezers though)

:mad5:NO GAME FREEZERZ!!!!:mad5:

my eyes!! the goggles, they do nothing!!

It is sarcasm...

Lolz used sarcasm.

Try looking for a member with an action reply if you want a 'hacked' pokemon, action reply is not hacking but most people think of it as hacking.

Judge said:
I was aware of the sarcasm, and i was simply making a joke...

The poster above you wasnt aware of it.

......the poke's that he is looking for are from a fully hacked pokemon game called onix version or quartz version.......:lol:.......

Back