looking for a case for my wii to travel in.

speshuled

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
i was wondering if you any of you guys can recommend a travel case like a sling bag, or backpack.

i need to fit the unit, wires, 4 controllers, & 2 nunchucks at the least.

-ed

I got mine from GAME for £9.99 with my Wii.

Maybe there is a similar offer still on now?

Go stylish and get a heavy duty briefe case or laptop briefecase. nothing that is made of loose material so when you drop it everything breaks..

If you have an original Nintendo Gamecube case (the bag with the pockets on either side of it for the controllers) it actually works suprisingly well. I put the Wii in the main console compartment, put the stand next to it in the same compartment, and bunch the power and video cables on top of the stand, all in the main compartment. Then I put two remotes in the left pocket, the two nunchucks in the right pocket, and the front pocket holds two games and I can put the sensor bar in right on top, and cover it with a flap that locks in place.

Kinda hard to describe, but it fits everything well if you're like me and on a budget. I was going to get a G-Pak, and maybe still will, but honestly, the Gamecube bag works a treat.

yeah right now im using a small back pack but i feel unsafe carrying it around since it lacks the right amount of padding.

ill check game stop and wal mart. but lately the ones ive been seeing look to be a tad smaller than i would like. im gonna be carrying around the whole system with wires along with 4 remotes and atleast 2 nunchucks or even 4.

maybe i'm weird...but am i the only person who always has their wii at their house?

i mean...the only time i see the need to move it is when i go home for christmas break (im in college, go home sometimes, and its 2 1/2 hours away)...where are yall traveling with yalls wii's?

when friends want to play my wii...i tell them to come to my place, lol

K LoLo said:
maybe i'm weird...but am i the only person who always has their wii at their house?

i mean...the only time i see the need to move it is when i go home for christmas break (im in college, go home sometimes, and its 2 1/2 hours away)...where are yall traveling with yalls wii's?

when friends want to play my wii...i tell them to come to my place, lol

well my wii travels from my house to my g/f house from time to time and when we end up at a friends house that doesnt have one.

:cool: I got a special messenger bag for my wii, it's got a whole bunch of room and it's got a Zelda Twilight Princess design! :)

Back