Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for a clan to battle

Discussion in 'Nintendo Clans' started by SD_Volcano, Jul 17, 2011.

1. SD_Volcano

SD_Volcano WiiChat Member

Hello, im the leader of Scarred Delta. Were looking for a clan to battle. MWR or black ops. No Guarantees that a date/time will be discussed in little time due to some communication troubles with some members. Hopefully it will be faster than those darn NFL owners. By the way, there is a fantasy football league in the sports forum, open to anyone. Back to buisness, if you have any questions, i think you can contact us through our website. Just hinking about it makes me regret giving somebody the job of maintaining the website. Or you can just pm me.

2. glyn wyatt

glyn wyatt @BodyCount_UK

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    how about sorting some matches out with LETHAL AGGRESSION clan as we talked about a while ago....
    TDM best of 3 or something like that.. our best times are friday and sunday nights from 8pm UK time ( BST - GMT+1 )
    let me know and we can work something out..
    cheers..

3. SD_Volcano

SD_Volcano WiiChat Member

8pm UK time? Im not good with time zones outside th US of A. Im in the Central Time Zone. Most of our members are in the Central and Eastern Time Zones. What time would that be by us?

4. JTech1313

JTech1313 WiiChat Member

we would love to take a challenge from you check us out at ekmclan.org you can challenge us there