looking for a clan to join please!

NINJA*

WiiChat Member
Jul 29, 2010
i am 5th prestige level 37 i do get on alot my kdr is 2.40 and i like to have fun so yea if you think i can join tell me and then add me :) 328996184767:yesnod:

Hello, im the leader of Scarred Delta. Our clan seems to not communicate well, for some reason. We love for you to join. Website below, is not updated, builder, not me, has not been availiable (or answering any of my emails) for awhile.

If you are looking for a clan than stop lookin because you have found the best. EKM, Efficient Killing Machines, is a clan that stands above the rest. We have 30+ members and are ranked in the top 50 black ops clans where there are more than 500 clans registered. In clan battles our clan is currently 101-8 as of sept 1st 2011. We also currently have 4 sponsors and are earning more every month. We don't back down from battles unless its a hacker clan challenging us which we normally can tell. If interested in joining the EKM Clan check us out at www.ekmclan.org and fill out an app.

join REBEL GAMING we have 37 ppl we are on black ops and mw3 we are undefeated in 7 clan wars so plz join :yesnod:

Back