The Brit, Nintendo 4 life
Jan 26, 2010
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
5110-8014-8125-2592
Hi.... I'm MysticPez, and i'm Looking to join a Clan

here are my stats

Name: MysticPez
Level:46 (Non-Prestige, Also I DON'T Prestige)
Kills:2191
Deaths:2740
K/D ratio: 0.20
Highest Streak:17
Time Played: 1d 15h 20m

Let me know by either Posting on this Thread.....or Sending me a PM.

Thank You
~MysticPez

Hi im from Final Force Recon. Your stats are very low and you don't prestige. Well we can help u with that. We will make ur stats better and make you prestige so that youll be a pro. to join go to: www.2FRhq.tk

banner2.jpg

I Don't Prestige. Seriously as soon as i hit Rank 55 i'm staying there

^u guys dont even have a chat -_- i suggest getting one, and a gamebattles account so u can war, our clan has these things, and were getting uploaded youtube vids and a music box

Wii clans

if u are looking for a clan to join i would join the xtreme Assassins they are a very good clan here is the site: http://xacodclan.webs.com/ go to the site and talk to a member or u can ask for me [xA]4EVR

Hi I am 4EVR one of three owners of Monster army we are a new clan looking for new members all u have to do is come to mahq.tk and ask me or any of the other owners to join then a little test to see how good u are
THIS IS FOR ANYONE

I think i already have a clan in Mind, Thank you for your suggestions though

lets do some battles...

im looking to join a good clan and have some wii friends for cod mw. im in a clan but they r never on... so i dont know how good the clan is... my wii code is 2387-9575-7108.
score rank 61,042.
killz rank 50,949.
win rank 77,779.
wins 406 losses 426.
londest win streak 24.
accuracy 12.89%.
kills 10410 deaths 8,282
headshot 800.
prestige 2 lv10.

im good at assualt riffles and snipe. sux with hand guns and close fire range.but deadly with the knife.

well anyways Brutal Insane team aka (BIT) has been around for about 1.5 years and we over 65 members strong.. we have a chat by xat and we only have a few rules. no glitching no hacking and just have fun... we r mostly online 9am- 2am depending who's on.we also have a few vids on youtube.we have also been expanded out to ps3... we r a bunch of laid back bunch of guys with serious gaming skillz. there still a couple of guys on bo's and waw. but right now we r recruiting for mw3. and at the end of december we will be posting on the members list from generals all the way down to soilders... so that gives ever1 enought time to move up in ranks and we always keeps it updated. right now on mw3 we 15 members. and on bo's 12. waw 4. and we got 6 guys on ps3. oh and p.s. tell them hell/bit sent ya.. see ya on the battlefield.. http://8-bitclan.webs.com/chat.htm

Back