Looking for a game Like Everquest II or WOW, non mmo ofcourse

thcrw739

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2009
I would like the same kinda movement and game play, as those in my title, kinda turned based, & hit points, & quest ofcourse, 3D if possible..

I know it would only be a one player game.

Smart npc's would be nice, you just keep doing your thing perhaps requesting the same ones if you get threw them all with out the game ending.

Another prefrence would be "non japanese anime look".

Any one have a suggestion for somthing out or somthing comming.

Somthing pointing me close to what im asking for would be great !

Thanks

You won't be finding much of anything on the Wii.

If you have a good PC or a 360/PS3, Fallout 3 or Oblivion are in your ballpark. They include everything you've stated and they're both amazing to play.

Yeah, i have a good pc, no xbox 360 or ps3 though...

Kinda just wanted somthing i can sit down and play on the wii like that, if its not an option, it's allright, but i thought maybe 1 or 2 might be around.

My friend, I'm sorry to say you won't find any of this on the Wii. However, there are a nice handful for the 360. If you think it would be right for you, I suggest investing in a 360. You won't be dissapointed. There are also plenty of semi-hardcore online games for Xbox, like Call of Duty. Hope this helps.

If you provide a brief run down on your pc specs I can recommend you some?

FFfable!! 1 or 2, both great games that have the feeling of WoW, but are single player. Thats your best bet... I think. >.>

Personally, I didn't care much for Fable II. Then again, I hate WoW...

Anyway, I still think a 360 would be great, especially since you seem like the hardcore type of gamer. Talking to the thread poster of course.

Thanks for all your suggestions, i wasnt looking for a pc mmo or rpg, i have plenty of those, i was just wanting somthing for the wii to play on the tv.

I thought about the 360 before, but i had a ps2 that just gathered dust, and my wii gets played just slightly more, as im not a huge gamer, just enough to like having a system around, and the wii has been enough so far as it keeps my interest more than a regular dpad system has in the past.

anyway once again, thanks .

Well for the wii... Have you tried zelda? Thats about as close as you could get to what your asking for.

Personally, I didn't care much for Fable II. Then again, I hate WoW...

Anyway, I still think a 360 would be great, especially since you seem like the hardcore type of gamer. Talking to the thread poster of course.

Yeah. I played a bit of Fable II, I really didn't like it AT ALL. Tons of glitches, problems, and issues that made the game seem broken.

I'd also have to agree with the above poster on recommending Monster Hunter when it comes out. I think that's as close of game you'll get on the Wii.

Yeah. I played a bit of Fable II, I really didn't like it AT ALL. Tons of glitches, problems, and issues that made the game seem broken.

I'd also have to agree with the above poster on recommending Monster Hunter when it comes out. I think that's as close of game you'll get on the Wii.

I've never played Monster Hunter. I might check it out though.

Yeah, Twilight Princess is also great and probably pretty close to what you want. Very in-depth, lots of side-quests and collectables, great motion controls, the fighting system has great flow... I could go on and on.

Back