Looking for a game recommendation

JSFNW

WiiChat Member
Feb 6, 2009
My friend loves fast paced head to head thinky type games. For example, she likes Tetris Sphere. If anyone knows of any games like this with a WII twist that are slightly more complex than wii tetris or dr mario, I'd love to hear about them. I'm not looking for only block drop games, just that type of game (faster paced head to head thinky type). No shooter/super-smash-type games though, obviously. Thanks.

Last edited:
boom blox
blastworks
geometry wars
i think the VC has drmario online.

My friend loves fast paced head to head thinky type games. For example, she likes Tetris Sphere. If anyone knows of any games like this with a WII twist that are slightly more complex than wii tetris or dr mario, I'd love to hear about them. I'm not looking for only block drop games, just that type of game (faster paced head to head thinky type). No shooter/super-smash-type games though, obviously. Thanks.

Sounds like you need Wiiware they have a bunch of those types of games on there.

Dr. Mario, Tetris Online, MadStone, Groovin' Blocks...

World of Goo from WiiWare. It's not head to head, but does require some thinking.

Thank you to everyone who has replied so far. A lot of these look pretty good! Hopefully she finds a couple she likes.

Back