Looking for a game that really breaks up a sweat

gino_76ph

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2010
London, England
hiya aside from Wii Resort, Sports Resort and Wii Fit any other Wii sports/fitness game that can break up a sweat and help you not just with fitness but also health/cardio workout?

The best games to give you a workout:

Wii Fit Plus
EA Sports Active
My Shape with Jenny Mcarthy

Games that may not give you a full cardio workout but might make you sweat/hurt:

Red Steel 2 (swinging a sword gets tiring)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympics (pumping the controllers can get tiring)

If you enjoy dance games, my family plays Just Dance. It's a fun game and you can work up a pretty good sweat playing it.

try cod mwr on wii then
if your looking for a greta clan with a strong member base and friendly people
come to ANWA u need a kd of 1 or we can test u if yur close
register and post u want to join on forums
visit anwaclan.tk if interested
ANWAgreen kd-1.22 pres 3 level 39

Best workout I've found on the Wii is Gold's Gym Cardio Workout. It is a series of cardio boxing routines, and is a major workout. You can also use 2 wiimotes (one in each hand) for better response to the different punches and shifts.

Mario and sonic at the olympics like wat raisinghelen sedThis is oh so very true. This game works up a good sweat.

Best workout I've found on the Wii is Gold's Gym Cardio Workout. It is a series of cardio boxing routines, and is a major workout. You can also use 2 wiimotes (one in each hand) for better response to the different punches and shifts.

I've been looking at this one myself. Is it fun as well as the best workout, or is it the best workout but pretty dry? I'd like some more good workout games too, but I want them to be fun to do or I'll lose interest after a while and fall off of the excercise wagon.

I've been looking at this one myself. Is it fun as well as the best workout, or is it the best workout but pretty dry? I'd like some more good workout games too, but I want them to be fun to do or I'll lose interest after a while and fall off of the excercise wagon.

I found it to be a fun workout, with many different routines, plus a few non-boxing modes. Also highly recommended because it spends equal time on each session with left- and right-dominant sequences (mirror image workouts). Kept me coming back for more until knee problems made it too frustrating. More of a workout than an exercise 'game' but it does track accuracy for scores. And it's pretty cheap now.

For a game-oriented workout, check out Active Life games, with the dance pad. Those are good for a workout and for balance, etc. Some games/exercises are 2-person ones.

Thanks DrMoze! Gold's sounds great,I'll give it a try. I like the sound of the Active Life games as well, thanks for the additional tip :yesnod:

"Just Dance" is the way to go. Not only will you realize just how out of shape you really are, but you will be totally embarrased at your dancing skills. Okay those were both totally personal experiences, but still, Lol. Maybe you aren't out of shape and CAN dance. I am an old white guy, bad combo for that game!

Back