Looking for a pro clan.

Rune636

WiiChat Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kalamazoo, MI
Looking for a Black Ops pro clan.

Hey Rune here, looking for a pro clan with a good website/forums, not just something like .tk, something .com, and also with people that are organized and mature, not those who don't have a life and curse and say stupid stuff all day, i need a clan with people that are mature, organized, good website, pro members, that are on WII, and last but not least, i need a clan that says important stuff and does not judge on level or KDR just on the skills they have. something like the clan KMS but they are on ps3. and also a clan that has clan wars a lot.

Last edited:
rune, i understand your statement about the skills. but what you have to understand is its not necessarily the experience. it has to do with the weapons associated with higher levels. and if your in a clan and you battle another with all 50's and your a 39 or w/e they have to cater to the lowest level in a weapons cap. and the best clans dont necessarily like to go that low. usually a 45 or 42 cap is about as low as they like.

its unfortunate that some high skilled players will get looked over because of their lack of experience. but thats the way it goes sometimes.

rune, i understand your statement about the skills. but what you have to understand is its not necessarily the experience. it has to do with the weapons associated with higher levels. and if your in a clan and you battle another with all 50's and your a 39 or w/e they have to cater to the lowest level in a weapons cap. and the best clans dont necessarily like to go that low. usually a 45 or 42 cap is about as low as they like.

its unfortunate that some high skilled players will get looked over because of their lack of experience. but thats the way it goes sometimes.

Actually i know that, the reason why i said that was because i created another account because my last one was deleted.

Back