Looking for a wii in wooster,ohio area

zerocool242007

WiiChat Member
Apr 18, 2007
I have been looking and calling for months and still can't find one any help would be great!!! Thanks for your time

I got mine from a Wal-Mart in the Mansfield area around 3-4 weeks ago. Make sure you're keeping up on the ad flyers that come out each Sunday. You can look them up online, except for Wal-Mart. K-mart actually had them advertised just this last Sunday. Any retail stores (Target, Toys R US, K-Mart, Circuit City, etc.) in your area which get a shipment will advertise them and sell them on Sunday, except for Wal-Mart and Gamestop/EB Games. If you show up before they open on Sunday, you have a good chance of getting one. My sister bought mine for me at midnight on a Saturday/Sunday at a 24 hour Wal-Mart, so keep that in mind if Wal-Mart advertises them and you go to the 24-hour Wal-Mart in Wooster.

You can keep calling, but I think watching the ad flyers works better. Of course, if you can't get to a store that early on a Sunday morning (like me), keep calling Wal-Mart. They are the only ones, besides possibly Gamestop/EB Games, which seem to get mid-week/random shipments and are new to this Sunday advertising gimmick like the others.

Hope you get your Wii...

Back