Looking for cod black ops clan!

~LAc~ LETHAL AGGRESSION clan
www.lethalaggression.webs.com
[email protected]

we are a black ops clan that is always on the look out for new members. We currently have 24 members from around the world of various skill levels. There is an age limit of 16 and above to join the clan. If your interested then take a look at the website and if you like what you see then feel free to join us.
thanks​

[email protected]

we are a black ops clan that is always on the look out for new members. We currently have 24 members from around the world of various skill levels. There is an age limit of 16 and above to join the clan. If your interested then take a look at the website and if you like what you see then feel free to join us.
thanks​
I can't because I don't meet the age limit. Sorry but thanks for the offer

[email protected]

thanks​
I can't because I don't meet the age limit. Sorry but thanks for the offer

ok, sorry about that..
thanks.

eveybody is n there own clan. STOP making more clans and just join one

i made my clan whn WAW came out, at that time there wasnt as much but now WOW theres a lot. i have clans playin my clan, gettin there a++ beat bad and they still want us 2 join thm. Clans hav gottin outa hand. if u hav a clan thn PLEASE act lik a clan, dont just run wildly everwhere. clans have orders, rules. certin people use certin guns at certin spots only. im gettin tired of playin lik 100 diff clans a day. every1 thinks there the best and no1 even no's what a clan is or does. its an ara of new time. clans r merging, becoming better stronger faster. iv had 5 diff clans wanting MY clan 2 join theres. im sorry bit if iv got 15days of playing and i kick a++ and im 1 of the worst players n the clan thn y would i quit my bada++ clan thn iv been n 4 years 2 join a s++ty clan that just started...

im not ragin on yall but i am sayin b a good clan, dont ask every single person 2 b n ur clan.

i made my clan whn WAW came out, at that time there wasnt as much but now WOW theres a lot. i have clans playin my clan, gettin there a++ beat bad and they still want us 2 join thm. Clans hav gottin outa hand. if u hav a clan thn PLEASE act lik a clan, dont just run wildly everwhere. clans have orders, rules. certin people use certin guns at certin spots only. im gettin tired of playin lik 100 diff clans a day. every1 thinks there the best and no1 even no's what a clan is or does. its an ara of new time. clans r merging, becoming better stronger faster. iv had 5 diff clans wanting MY clan 2 join theres. im sorry bit if iv got 15days of playing and i kick a++ and im 1 of the worst players n the clan thn y would i quit my bada++ clan thn iv been n 4 years 2 join a s++ty clan that just started...

im not ragin on yall but i am sayin b a good clan, dont ask every single person 2 b n ur clan.

1 question.. who is this aimed at ???

hey bro you honestly need to calm down because this isnt even directed towards you. and about clans not being good then dont worry about cuz that means that your clan wont have a challenge and you'll clan you'll win. And i played against LAC before and they got a good clan going.

Well our clan currently only has 18 members but we are an elite force that as soon as the game starts we hold on to the lead and don't let go of it. Every single one of our members of the Elite Rangers has special skills that attribute to the clan. But we are still looking to recruit more Elite Rangers. Our overall K/D ratio for the clan is 1.41 which is better than what i expected.So if your interested in joining visit my clan website at http://eorc.forumotion.com/
or send me a ally request: 3127-2252-9270

but my wii is broken so you are going to have to talk to the clans co-leader ER~Tweak~> heres hes ally code 9210-3323-1157 and tell him that ranger sent you

Ok we'll see, if I don't go in a clan with Daniel then you'll be next on my list

Back