Looking for Crudge 5-2

GGG

Mario Fan
Jun 10, 2007
Hey all,

Anyone know where that Crudge dude is? I think I'm on 5-2 currently. I've gotten the one camera man but can't find the other one anywhere. If someone who has found him already can tell me where that would be great.

Thanks. :cool:

you have to collect 3 tablets. From the beggining of the level:
go right and fall down to the bottem of the water. get the tablet and swim back up. enter the door and go left. where you see 4 blocks, blow them up. and hit the switch. enter the door above you. go right and flip and go left. flame the fire stone and collect the item. go back out and go to the far right and enter the door.jump across the casum and beat O'chunks the way you beat him before. flip and run around the statue and collect the item. go back to the yellow block. jump up the hill near the block and climb the blocks in 3D. at the top, hit the invisible ladder block and climb. at the top, place the tablets in the following order: Stone, water, fire. hammer the block.:lol:

i've done all that, finding crudge is after you do that.

Hmm ok. I was pretty sure that I did that already - and that's how I get into that underground place where the camera man and TV show dude are. I'll go try doing that some time today though, hopefully it will work...

The 2nd guy you have to get is Crudge right? Just want to make sure I'm asking about the right guy. :p these cave man names are confusing.

Can't get into the cave without him?? Oops I must have been telling you the wrong name. I've gotten into the cave and gotten hte pixl long ago. I'm in the cave and looking for the 2nd cave man, part of the camera TV crew. So sorry!

Walkman (or anyone else) do you know where he is?

yes!!!From the beggining:
go right and enter the (part A keep note)pipe. keep going right and down the pipe.enter the first door you see. jump on the mine ride with mario and flip. hold the left button to go left. enter the door and talk to the guy with the TV mic . he will leave and you will take the mine cart back and enter the door. go right and hit the yellow block and enter the door. after the ride enter the door and flip and blow up the blocks. talk to the guy with the camera and return all the way to part A. he will give you the key and then enter the pipe and go down and enter the door with the lock on it. after the ride enter the door and hammer the square and dont get the block. keep going right and hit the second block and enter. End Chapter.
quote from my walkthrough

Back