Looking for friends to play with COD

Ya, just going to say, I'm not bothering to read that entire post. Most likely filled with flamming and such. Rules are rules, so simply obey them, yeah? It's rather easy if you read them.

http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php
^ Rules/FAQ

I'm confident you're being off topic, so please get back on topic. Also, please don't double post, as it is against the rules.

Ya, just going to say, I'm not bothering to read that entire post. Most likely filled with flamming and such. Rules are rules, so simply obey them, yeah? It's rather easy if you read them.

^ Rules/FAQ

I'm confident you're being off topic, so please get back on topic. Also, please don't double post, as it is against the rules.

u just proved my point congradulations

He's right

wow u think cuz u ahve 1k post ur so important well y dont u go do something usefull u know wat else is looked down apon harrasing new members ur a hypocrite ur doing the same thing only u cover it up with a diffrent name to make ur self feel better and for wat beacuse u think ur important on this site what do u have folower u got ur own cult y dont u go do something usefull if u dont like my post just ignor them its simple first u put ur mouse on the scroll bar then u scroll down
and i bet u going to reply to this post just beacuse it add another post to ur 1000 others beacuse u think it makes u better then everyone else,
u know who realy matters on this forum site ? new members with out them what are u gonna do talk about the same thing the whole time so think before u say that ur above all of as

Romaash is right SSBfreakCK u can get annoying just because we do one thing wrong doesn't mean u have to get on us. I'm sure 99% of the people here haven't read the rules.....the other one % is u. So quit yapping becuz this website is fine how it is. Rules don't do much but make it boring who cares about advertisement it's how u get ur name out there.

99% of the people who havn't read the rules are quite disrespectful and disorganized, then. Rules do much more than you think. It makes the forum organized, it prevents things from getting out of hands whether it be flamming or spamming, rules keep the website going. Without rules, a site becomes a hellish wasteland of a forum, flamming and idiot members running rampant. It's not very fun once this happens. The forum then quickly dies, all thanks to no rules being present.

And yes, if you do break a rule, I should try to help you correct that wrong, yes? Rules exist for a reason; to make the site clean and tranquil. There's no harm in reading the rules, and then upholding them, no?

99% of the people who havn't read the rules are quite disrespectful and disorganized, then. Rules do much more than you think. It makes the forum organized, it prevents things from getting out of hands whether it be flamming or spamming, rules keep the website going. Without rules, a site becomes a hellish wasteland of a forum, flamming and idiot members running rampant. It's not very fun once this happens. The forum then quickly dies, all thanks to no rules being present.

And yes, if you do break a rule, I should try to help you correct that wrong, yes? Rules exist for a reason; to make the site clean and tranquil. There's no harm in reading the rules, and then upholding them, no?

So ur saying that ur the one who never breaks the rules. Such a hypocrite as u see it. U broke the same rule on this thread like 5 times the same one u corrected me on. Y don't u follow rule 9 or whatever number it is no double posting. U have to be perfect to not b a hypocrite. So ur also making this website a terrible hellish wasteland of a forum with idiot members. Critisizing other members is that a rule. Also ur calling urself a idiot becuz u break the rules to.

... Lol what? I havn't double posted in this thread at all. You have no idea what you're talking about. Double posting is the act of posting twice or more in a row, without atleast one other person's post in between. If you look closely, I havn't done that in quite awhile.

I also never said I never break rules, everyone breaks rules; I however, don't do so purposely. Putting words into someone's mouth only causes flamming, you know. If I wasn't a good member, I'd probably be flamming you by the end of my first paragraph.

Critisizing others? No. I'm simply correcting others, trying to help them become great members. By learning the rules, one begins to understand boundaries, do's and don'ts, and how to serve the community. You're just taking this the wrong way, I'd never want to discourage a member from obeying the rules.

Now, then. Since this is completely off topic, and you're trying to find fault with me to start a flamming contest, I'm done here. You won't garner any more responses from me, sorry. I'll leave with this closing statement.

Would you mind reading the rules now? Thanks. :)

^ Rules/FAQ

So ur saying that ur the one who never breaks the rules. Such a hypocrite as u see it. U broke the same rule on this thread like 5 times the same one u corrected me on. Y don't u follow rule 9 or whatever number it is no double posting. U have to be perfect to not b a hypocrite. So ur also making this website a terrible hellish wasteland of a forum with idiot members. Critisizing other members is that a rule. Also ur calling urself a idiot becuz u break the rules to.

ty cod man :thumbsup:

... Lol what? I havn't double posted in this thread at all. You have no idea what you're talking about. Double posting is the act of posting twice or more in a row, without atleast one other person's post in between. If you look closely, I havn't done that in quite awhile.

I also never said I never break rules, everyone breaks rules; I however, don't do so purposely. Putting words into someone's mouth only causes flamming, you know. If I wasn't a good member, I'd probably be flamming you by the end of my first paragraph.

Critisizing others? No. I'm simply correcting others, trying to help them become great members. By learning the rules, one begins to understand boundaries, do's and don'ts, and how to serve the community. You're just taking this the wrong way, I'd never want to discourage a member from obeying the rules.

Now, then. Since this is completely off topic, and you're trying to find fault with me to start a flamming contest, I'm done here. You won't garner any more responses from me, sorry. I'll leave with this closing statement.

Would you mind reading the rules now? Thanks. :)

^ Rules/FAQ

you know wat pisses me off when im lost and looking for help and some one like u come along and tells u taht your posting in the wrong part of the forum and say that they will give u the answer when u post in the right one

add me i play constantly aswell :)
my fc in sig :)

you're missing a number :S

hey man add me
call of duty: 2879 4616 0978
mario kart :1634-0025-6707
wii console:2964-412647284564
wii speak:2964-4126-4728-4564

pm
if someone want to add me post me

you know wat pisses me off when im lost and looking for help and some one like u come along and tells u taht your posting in the wrong part of the forum and say that they will give u the answer when u post in the right one

So... you hate it when you're lost, and someone tries to help you go to the right place? That made absolutely no sense. :lol: :lol:

As I said before, this is off topic. It'd be best to stop posting in a dieing, and off topic "conversation". We're just flooding this thread with unnecesarry comments, and you're making yourself look bad. I don't plan on posting a reaction to you anymore as well, Romaash. So, as I always ask... Would you mind reading the rules? Thanks. :D

^ Rules/FAQ

Last edited:
if some one want to add me in call of duty 5 send me a private message

and this blog is not for pokemon, its for cod

Back