Looking for friends!

MikeyRandM

WiiChat Member
Apr 10, 2011
So, I'm a level 17 from the US and I've been loving the game! Looking for people who want to play! I like Goldeneye mode the best, but I'm down for anything.

My fc is: 3998 7086 1801

Shoot me a response an we'll go from there! And a big hello if we've played with or against each other already!

-MichaelRandM [formerly Michael007]

Has anyone noticed that attractive guys are always targets for straight guys to make friends with

Umm?? I mean, I happen to be attractive (at least my fiancé think so)... and I'm guessing you're straight?! I'm really confused by this comment.

Either way, you wanna play some Goldeneye sometime?!

SpikeStark said:
hey, I don't care if you are gay, straight, male, female or in between, as long as long as you are not a cheater.

*I'm a straight male btw.*

Hmm...

Hmm?

I may have my personal beliefs for or against particular sexualities, but this is neither here nor there.
I can honestly say, I could care less who you are or how you live your life, It is how you carry yourself in public situations. In this case, Cheating is frowned upon.
A different example would be, a transgendered person is attacked for being transgendered. I may not believe what they did to their body is correct, but it is their body to do what they want to it, and If I see an attack going on, I will try to stop it. No person should be attacked for their beliefs/sexuality/gender Identity, weather you agree with them or not.

Batman said it best *uses Bale-ish accent* "It's not who I am, but What I do that defines me."

Last edited:
and that is how you successfully kill a thread MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:devil::bacon:

Last edited:
Back