Looking for good game...

ZeLdA1202

WiiChat Member
Mar 28, 2007
Im looking for an amazing wii game that is hard... but not to hard...or just any old good game for the wii... any suggestions? i already have zelda twilight princess

godfather, but something strikes me that youre not old enough to have it.....

just read some of the already started threads about all the games that everyone has spoke about....that should give you a good enough clue on what to get instead of starting another thread on this...

sonic is way to easy, wario ware easy but always fun, farcry sucks, need for speed is a good challenging racing game, call of duty and red steel are good kinda difficult FPS, but the game you should get is Prince Of Persia Rival Swords it just came out, its difficult and really fun

Ya, paper mario has good reviews. I just rented Sonic and have gotten pretty far. The game looks really fun, but its actually not. I just got Red Steel, its alot better than I thought after hearing all the criticism, but only fun for about 20 minutes at a time.

if you like alot of violence and gun fights, and also free roaming around the NYC, then godfather is your thing. in my opinion, right now, itsbetter than any GTA game ive played :thumbsup:

It actually has a storyline that has a meaning, and you actually have a target to aim for (Don of NYC). theres also TONNES of stuff to do. some easy, some hard. some very hard.

Yep go for GOdfather
GOdfather is gold
just watched it all again last night
The Godfather part / part // and part ///

I like blazing Angels. It may only be considered a Wii-Make but it's still fun and Fairly Challenging.

ZeLdA1202 said:
what about exite truck?

thats a good game its fun and has good 2 player racing its fun but super paper mario seems like its going to rock

u will b happy with excite truck though

but keep in mind its not realistic and no tune up features

and not just for racing its a star rating system
u get 1-5 stars based on air, spins, going through rings, drifts, crashes and extra stars depending what place u finish in).

to pass a course u need to get a minimum amount of stars

Back