LOOKING FOR NASCAR GAME FOR THE Wii. Anyone else?

SunS-HVAC

WiiChat Member
Jan 25, 2008
Wii Online Code
2542-7085-9902-5217
I WANT A NASCAR GAME FOR THE Wii, JUST LIKE THE PS SYSTEMS.:yesnod:

Last I heard their will no longer be nascar games on Nintendo systems. I duno why but its true. Unless its been changed recently.

i dont understand nascar games anyways.. or watching nascar for that matter. u just drive in a circle right? how do u watch that on tv? lol no offense to nascar fans..

lol, just another sport to watch I guess.

Pity though, sometimes its nice to have a racing game with an actual track then just a road.

SunS-HVAC said:
I WANT A NASCAR GAME FOR THE Wii, JUST LIKE THE PS SYSTEMS.:yesnod:
Play Excite Truck!

It is an AWESOME game!

Very fast and lot's of crashing. :lol:

SensesFail said:
i dont understand nascar games anyways.. or watching nascar for that matter. u just drive in a circle right? how do u watch that on tv? lol no offense to nascar fans..

Same could be said about football ;x

Team A tries to run up.
Team B tries to run the opposite way.

It's how they get there that's the fun part.

And in Nascar...
You have the monumental crashes.
Those are pretty neat.
Unless you're in it. Then you're like, "SDFASOIFDNAd. I'm losing places D: "

But yeah. My dad would appreciate a Nascar game.

Yeah, I am not sure about a Nascar game, but a real racing game would be accepted.

sorry but NASCAR is real racing :p
there's a lot of engineering, strategy, skill, and endurance involved (just to list a few). it's similar to football, you have teams trying to win, but there's 43 cars on the track, not 2 teams. who doesnt like competition? it's not as easy as it sounds. it takes a lot of courage to stare down a wall at 180mph. road racing gets boring because the field gets spread out too far. on most nascar tracks they are bunched up and fighting for 1st place.

i've been watching nascar for 20 years (i'm 26). my father raced for about 7 years. i helped. i know what its like in the pits. i still get excited watching.

nascar game would be cool. i remember playing Days of Thunder on the NES. i loved that game :D not too many liked it though.

heymoe99 said:
sorry but NASCAR is real racing :p
there's a lot of engineering, strategy, skill, and endurance involved (just to list a few). it's similar to football, you have teams trying to win, but there's 43 cars on the track, not 2 teams. who doesnt like competition? it's not as easy as it sounds. it takes a lot of courage to stare down a wall at 180mph. road racing gets boring because the field gets spread out too far. on most nascar tracks they are bunched up and fighting for 1st place.

i've been watching nascar for 20 years (i'm 26). my father raced for about 7 years. i helped. i know what its like in the pits. i still get excited watching.

nascar game would be cool. i remember playing Days of Thunder on the NES. i loved that game :D not too many liked it though.

Well what I meant is I am not sure if a Nascar game appeals to me, or if one is indeed coming. But a real racing game on Wii would be accepted.

Trulen said:
Same could be said about football ;x

Team A tries to run up.
Team B tries to run the opposite way.

It's how they get there that's the fun part.

And in Nascar...
You have the monumental crashes.
Those are pretty neat.
Unless you're in it. Then you're like, "SDFASOIFDNAd. I'm losing places D: "

But yeah. My dad would appreciate a Nascar game.
i feel this way about all sports, but at least theres some variety in footbal and basket ball and soccer (i find them all boring to watch, except basketball, but idc about that either) and the crashes are cool i guess but thats now why you should watch nascar... lol

the closest thing i can think of is mario kart when it comes out and GT pro series.

Back