looking for non violant xbox games

Racing,Sports.But there arent may games that aren't violent.With online it isent nesscesery but it is fun.:cool:

Yes Madden 08 and other sports games are good choices. Also, maybe I'd look into Viva Pinata. A pretty well received game that is aimed at a younger audience.

While most of the Xbox 360's game lineup is made up of violent games, there are still a number of great games that are not violent. If you like racing, then I suggest Test Drive: Unlimited or Forza Motorsport 2.

If you are into music, then go for Guitar Hero III or Rock Band.

I'd say:

Guitar Hero 3
Viva Piniata
Viva Piniata: Party Animals
Forza Motorsport 2
Uno
Tetris: Splash
Pac-Man
Mrs. Pac-Man
Rock Band

And that's about all I can think of at the moment, unless they released a Sims game for the 360.

theres two classes of xbox games, good ones, and non-violent ones.

idn what games are good that arent rated M though.. maybe viva pinata? lol

Beautiful Katamari!

We've got it rented right now. It's not the awesomest game ever, but it's non-violent and reasonably fun (for a while).

Just few games I've got: (I think they're non-violent)

Blue Dragon (RPG)
Eternal Sonata (RPG)
Naruto: Rise of Ninja (Action RPG)

@Nemix - I swear you kill things in all 3 of those games? I have wanted to try out Eternal Sonata though.

I got the Arcade console and it came with a disc with 5 like.. mini game things which are:

PAC-MAN Championship Edition™
UNO®
Luxor 2
Boom Boom Rocket
Feeding Frenzy™.

Haven't really tried PAC-MAN or Feeding Frenzy... but Uno, Luxor 2 and especially Boom Boom Rocket are so much fun, veryy short, but really fun...

Other than that... Viva Pinata? All I can think of, I don't really know about 360 games.

My short list..

- NHL 2008
- Madden '08
- Fifa '08
- Burnout
- Katamari
- The Simpsons Game (not that violent)

@Celestial - LOL, what games aren't violent these days? Even ones geared towards a younger audience like, Crash of the Titans are violent.

I thought my list was pretty good for younger boys, considering the most games on my list are either anime or cartoon-like.

Left out: The Simpsons Game (which in my opinion is a good game and non-violent)

Me thinks, no gore, no blood and no guns = no violence... :wink:

Back