Looking for other victims of [email protected] posted on Craigslist

pickypicky

WiiChat Member
Jul 31, 2007
During March of 2007 there were several listings on Craigslist from a company called "Vegas Liquidations" - [email protected]

there were other listings i found later with similar advertisements for this fake company

they claimed to have Wii's to sell at a great bargain price... etc.

however, it was a total scam and I was unfortunately a victim

I was wondering if there's anyone else out there that was also a victim to this supposed company and would like to ban together to get our money back.

thanks for your time!

I can't direct you but I'm sure you can take action somehow. Through craigslist or even a private investigator, must be something you can do.

No it didn't happen to me though, good luck.

unfortunately it was through western union and so it was pretty much like giving them straight cash =(

my friend who buys stuff online all the time told me about it and contacted them for me so i just followed his advice naively. that is the LAST time i'm ever doing that again =T

pickypicky said:
unfortunately it was through western union and so it was pretty much like giving them straight cash =(

my friend who buys stuff online all the time told me about it and contacted them for me so i just followed his advice naively. that is the LAST time i'm ever doing that again =T
You should kick your friends ass and make him pay for it.

dude im so sorry iwould take legal action against these ppl see what you can do call western union contact craigs list theres gott be something man

Back