looking for specific game feature..please help!

Ifry

WiiChat Member
Apr 18, 2009
Hi all, I'm searching for a specific type of wii game, with the following features:

1. The game should have a mode where 1 player competes against a 2nd player.
2. Both players should be able to easily tell their position/progress compared to the other player at all times during the game. So for example, in a rowing game, player 1 should be able to see how many boat-lengths ahead or behind of player 2 he/she is.
3. The game should be very easy to learn (in less than 5 mins), with minimal or no button-pressing.

Any ideas? There is a game in Carnival called A Day at the Races, in which you roll balls into holes, and when you do this your horse moves a certain amount (depending on which hole the ball rolls in). This game satisfies all the requirements listed above except #4...the motion for rolling the ball using the wiimote is awkward and not intuitive.

All suggestions appreciated...thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for your reply. I should have added that the scoring system needs to be linear and easy to understand for a new user. Ideally the game would be some kind of sports game like rowing or track, it is very easy to see how far ahead or behind of your opponent you are in these games. In Mario Party, you can be way behind and then hit some bonus thing and all of a sudden you are back in the game. Thansk for the suggestion though, any others?

Here are some other games I've considered, but for one reason or another don't quite work:

Speed Slice (in Sports Resort)
Table Tennis (in Sports Resort)
Laser Hockey (in Wii Play)
100m dash (in Sonic and Mario at the Olympics)

Just listing these in case it helps you get a sense for the kind of game I'm looking for, thanks.

Back