Looking Forward to RE5?

g4tv can hardly be takes seriously, they gave it 3/5 but their reviews are a joke their liek 30 seconds long and they dont give any good reasons. i didnt see the review for re5 though, but i think its a kickass game either way. i'm almost dont with it actually, me and my buddy stayed up and played it for 10 hours.

So far RE5 is fun, alot like RE4 of course but that stupid AI is annoying. She gets me killed sometimes because I have to save her all the time or she just flat out dies. She also blocks me alot when im trying to retreat in doorways.

One other downside is so far the story is pretty damn weak. It's looking to be the most boring story of all the RE games. Even though im still on Act one it feels more like a normal shooter with no horror. It doesn't even feel like im fighting monsters outside of them splitting their heads open.

But other than that it's still very fun and I have been playing non stop aside from taking a break to eat and shower.

yeah the AI partner SUCKS, i jumped straight into veteran, not too hard IMO.

anyway im sometimes pounced on by those split head dogs, and shes is standing on me but wont help. and i get my head trapped in its head, DEAD she just dont help , also a couple of times she as ran off to next checkpoint, in mid battle, while im behind, so when i get grabbed she is nowhere to be seen.

few things about veteran iv noticed though, damage recieved seems unbalanced, sometimes an arrow, can kill me in 1 hit, but sometimes arrows, only do like half damage, a Dog can sometimes kill me almost instantly when sometimes it gives me a while. other than that its great

Game is decent, I'm actually quite enjoying it so far.

Cut scenes and voice acting are great, of course the dialogue is cheesy but what Resident Evil game doesn't have that.

Feels fairly similar to RE4, even the sounds to start the game are the same. Again why break what ain't broke?

yeah the AI partner SUCKS, i jumped straight into veteran, not too hard IMO.

anyway im sometimes pounced on by those split head dogs, and shes is standing on me but wont help. and i get my head trapped in its head, DEAD she just dont help , also a couple of times she as ran off to next checkpoint, in mid battle, while im behind, so when i get grabbed she is nowhere to be seen.

few things about veteran iv noticed though, damage recieved seems unbalanced, sometimes an arrow, can kill me in 1 hit, but sometimes arrows, only do like half damage, a Dog can sometimes kill me almost instantly when sometimes it gives me a while. other than that its great

Hell yea, that stuff happens to me too. I was fighting some dogs by some trains yesterday and she wouldn't even ****ing help me. She also just kept running away during a battle to the next place either leaving me behind or getting killed because she runs off by herself.

I wouldn't know about the AI problems, as I'm playing with my girlfriend.

Are you using the commands?

Nope, no point. There's only cover and attack... Cover makes it where the AI sticks with you and helps you out. Attack makes her go off on her on and from my experience that leaves her wasting alot of ammo and she gets herself killed.

Back