Looking to join a BO wii clan

Fall3n

WiiChat Member
May 13, 2011
I like to snipe. I'm lvl 38 no prestige with a kdr of 2.72 it rises and falls since I just started. I have a mic but I usually don't use it messes up my concentration:).. I average atleast 20+ when using a different gun other than the sniper.. But yeah interested in having me in the clan we can hook something up

Well our clan currently only has 13 members but we are a small elite that as soon as the game starts we hold on to the lead and don't let go of it. Every single one of our members of the Elite Rangers has special skills that attribute to the clan. But we are still looking to recruit more Elite Rangers. So if your interested in joining visit my clan website at http://eorc.forumotion.com/
or send me a ally request: 3127-2252-9270

~LAc~ LETHAL AGGRESSION clan
www.lethalaggression.webs.com
[email protected]

we are a black ops clan that is always on the look out for new members. We currently have around 24 members from around the world of various skill levels. The clan is currently in the process of a restructure with squad managers, event managers and battle managers being apointed to move the clan forward. There is an age limit of 16 and above to join the clan. If your interested then take a look at the website and if you like what you see then feel free to join us.
thanks​

Back