Looks like I won't be getting my wii this year.

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
Hey guys,
I went shopping. And its almost my brothers B-day so my mom wanted to buy him a PSP [276.99 CAN]My brother wanted it. But i sooo brain washed him. Now he wants a wii so my mom over reacted and got mad. And then she said i won't be getting the wii that i wanted NOR the PSP. My brother finaly wanted the wii... She said the only way for me to get a wii is to wait for the second semester and ACE all my exams and classes :( So i won't be getting a wii until maybe x-mas if im lucky or Next year after my exams )
Anyone have any suggestions for switching this. Convincing my parents. She might buy me the wii for x-mas. but ill have to pay a part of it :p . But thats only 30% guarantee that she will do this. I need suggestions to boost this up xD
im already Acing all my classes this semester :| So that won't be possible for me to do anything about getting my grades higher...

GreyKirby said:
Hey guys,
I went shopping. And its almost my brothers B-day so my mom wanted to buy him a PSP [276.99 CAN]My brother wanted it. But i sooo brain washed him. Now he wants a wii so my mom over reacted and got mad. And then she said i won't be getting the wii that i wanted NOR the PSP. My brother finaly wanted the wii... She said the only way for me to get a wii is to wait for the second semester and ACE all my exams and classes :( So i won't be getting a wii until maybe x-mas if im lucky or Next year after my exams )
Anyone have any suggestions for switching this. Convincing my parents. She might buy me the wii for x-mas. but ill have to pay a part of it :p . But thats only 30% guarantee that she will do this. I need suggestions to boost this up xD
im already Acing all my classes this semester :| So that won't be possible for me to do anything about getting my grades higher...
gee whats your moms problem...your bro only changed his mine..theirs no reason for your mom to get pist...heres my thought...both you and your brother go annoy the f***en hell out of your mom and convince her to by a wii...beside...your bro still needs a present for his b-day...

Umm... Unless she was gonna spoil you and buy it for you, just buy it yourself. She shouldn't be able to do ****. Just share it with your brother or something. She shouldn't be mad since everyone wins in that situation. xP

Kumoriken said:
Umm... Unless she was gonna spoil you and buy it for you, just buy it yourself. She shouldn't be able to do ****. Just share it with your brother or something. She shouldn't be mad since everyone wins in that situation. xP

I don't love this mom like I love yours. =)

Agreed. The only reason she would react that way is if she already bought him the PSP. Otherwise, she shouldn't really care, since it's probably the same-ish price, but the Wii would be for both of you anyway. Be thankful that you get anything. I have friends who aren't lucky enough to get either.

I agree with the couple of posters who said your mom has most likely already bought a PSP for your brother going on the fact that that's what he originally wanted and wasn't counting on you to effectively 'screw it up'. Parents don't just wait for the day or so before their kids birthdays to get the presents I mean what if something went wrong, same stands true for christmass, presents are most likely in stock end of Nov barring facts like release dates ;)

Oh and to get back on topic it sounds like a knee jerk reaction, I'm ask her privately if you'd messed up the whole present thing and apologise, if you were relying on her money to buy it then you're still in a precarious position and if it's your money then theoretically you can still go buy it but be prepared to deal with a pissed off parent if they've said 'No'. Reality = Parents >>> You, deal with it ;) (at least til you're 18/age of majority)

nono she didnt buy it, SHE ALMOST. I am teh uber brainwasher xD
Anywho maybe ill ask my bro to convince my mom since he talks alot and my mom cant stand it then

ha ha ha I am gauranteed a wii. I will have a wii and soon I will be able to play the game of the year. TWILIGHT PRINCE OH HELL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH.

Kumoriken said:
A lot of us are. But we don't act like ****in' assholes about it. >.>
Thank you for that xD
Anywho my mom is a great mom but when it comes to pis*ing her off phew she gets tough. I told my bro to just not get the PSP -_-. I also said that Sony was the dark side and nintendo was the light side. [Just as a joke not to be a fanboy]

GreyKirby said:
Thank you for that xD
Anywho my mom is a great mom but when it comes to pis*ing her off phew she gets tough. I told my bro to just not get the PSP -_-. I also said that Sony was the dark side and nintendo was the light side. [Just as a joke not to be a fanboy]
>.< I never meant to sound like I was calling her a bad mom, and I know how you feel. >.< Used to have a friend with a mom like that.

Back