Looks like I won't be getting my wii this year.

ok, it is quite simple, you run infront of a car and break every bone in your body, and then you make a cup out of clay saying " I wuv you muumy and I am so sowwy" then she is like oh darling love you, have a wii and every game that comes out and ratman is so sexy" and there you go you have a wii

Quatsch said:
Sounds to me like your mom wants to teach you a lesson. What you did was extremely disrespectful to your brother: using his birthday so you could get your hands on a Wii. You said yourself that you "sooo brain washed him," so you should be the first to realize how selfish you were being. Your mom's no idiot, she saw exactly what you were doing. Unfortunately now your brother may not get the birthday present that he wanted, thanks to you.

Sounds like you don't need to convince your parents of anything, but rather you owe your brother and your mother an apology. Let your brother make his own choices...it's ok to influence him, but brain-washing isn't very cool. The fact that you are able to brain-wash him means he values your opinion...don't take advantage of that!! If you think you can learn this lesson, then make your apology and be happy about getting a Wii whenever you get it.
Lmao you call that disrespectful, Hes the one who made the choice, I just made a few jokes about it and that usualy doesn't do much to him. And that isnt the B-day Present he wanted he is indecicive[sorry for spelling] And that was the real problem there. I did not do anything much then convince my brother wayyy Before he even thought about getting a psp. Convincing is not disrespectful its just a way to try and talk someone out of doing something and into something else. Which is exacly what i did. My mom , Well she didn't even think that way. She said it herself'Your indecicive blahblahblah' And yes he is getting a B-day Present, My mom is just waiting another week. And when i was saying brain washing, You took that very serioiusly. I mean geez i meant it as an expression. Not seriously brainwashing. I meant convincing. Maybe try re reading the thread next time will help you understand what i actualy meant instead of criticizing me.

Finaly i have another thing to tell you, Its verryyy easy to convince my mom, And that has just been done, Now i can preorder me and my brothers wii, And were all happy..

Another thing i'd like to add is that since the beginning my brother wanted the wii, its just that he DID NOT KNOW WHAT HE WANTED. I asked him a few times before. "Which next gen system would you pick?" He would always say:"I don't know"

Now any more criticizing that you want to tell me so i can answer to that two?

Last edited:
you need to just wait till xmas . if it were my mom shed have it under the tree ina huge box so i think its something else and itd be in there . ima spoiled 20yr old kid so you may be so fortunate but thats all im thinkin man

Choosing a next-gen console was the easiest decision ever. I just said "Wii" like some brainwashed robot.

GreyKirby said:
Finaly i have another thing to tell you, Its verryyy easy to convince my mom, And that has just been done, Now i can preorder me and my brothers wii, And were all happy..

If it is "verryyy easy" to convince your mum, why did you even start this thread? Seems like you got into a tiff with your mum, and you started a pointless thread to cry about it.

Pah, whatever.

Its verryyy eassy to convince my mom whenyour not me... BUT MY BROTHER XD
I started this thread before i even knew my brother was going to do that.

Now he wants a wii so my mom over reacted and got mad.

imo, either you or your brother did something to make her angry. If you nicely asked her/mentioned to her that you or your brother found something that you would like instead of the PSP (asked nicely), should would never have over reacted. It's like cause and effect. Changing your mind and asking your mom if she could instead buy a Wii for your brother instead of the PSP will never cause your mom to over react. Most likely, your attitude or whatever you added when asking your mom caused her to 'over-react'. The over-reaction would be from your perspective. From her perspective, you might have said something, maybe something mean i don't know, that made her outraged at why their own children would say something like that to them. Or it could have been something else. Asking her to get a Wii instead of a PSP would have never caused your mom to 'over react'.

Also, like other posts: Your parents have done so much for you, you should feel lucky. You and your brother should split the money to get a Wii. You should also feel lucky that your mom even decided to get your brother a PSP.

COLDshiver said:
imo, either you or your brother did something to make her angry. If you nicely asked her/mentioned to her that you or your brother found something that you would like instead of the PSP (asked nicely), should would never have over reacted. It's like cause and effect. Changing your mind and asking your mom if she could instead buy a Wii for your brother instead of the PSP will never cause your mom to over react. Most likely, your attitude or whatever you added when asking your mom caused her to 'over-react'. The over-reaction would be from your perspective. From her perspective, you might have said something, maybe something mean i don't know, that made her outraged at why their own children would say something like that to them. Or it could have been something else. Asking her to get a Wii instead of a PSP would have never caused your mom to 'over react'.

Also, like other posts: Your parents have done so much for you, you should feel lucky. You and your brother should split the money to get a Wii. You should also feel lucky that your mom even decided to get your brother a PSP.
we did not say anything.. The only thing my brother said was this :"I've decided that i want to get the wii. "
-"Oh my gosh! Make up your mind, Whats the differance between the psp and the wii"
-" The Wii is the same price but it is much better"
And then she gets angry...

Flip said:
I think he's referring to my "Yeh you did" comment. I was actually laughingly applauding Jenovas suggestion that it was "her time of the month". I guess I worded it poorly. I am lacking sleep, and I should be doing my Uni work. But, bleh.

Sorry Kumo, I'm not gay. :shocked:

Yeah, sorry for the miscommunication. :sick:

Back