loose cannaons face

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lol! my face is all over this site and wwl2p is right i am in the photo album too :)

that is me sleeping with my dog wearing no makeup
give us another pic >.>

Sovieto said:
give us another pic >.>
itll have to be tomorrow im at my Bfs. are all of you guys been living under a rock?

my Mom is 50 and looks like shes in her early 30s i love looking young. makes me happier about aging

^lol luigi

and loose is that really you XD you look so young (ps.thats a compliment PLEASE don't shoot me XD)

paintba||er said:
sspx0759yg5.th.jpg

at least I see the face of the person I will get the shot from.....

yeah i know im 21 but ill forever have a baby face. plus i dont wear a lot of makeup that makes me look "older" i usually just put on foundation and eyeliner/mascara and thats it. i look alot more "weathered" without it. you can see by the post that SSBB_lover posted my dark circles under my eyes....that comes through even weraing concealer! :yikes:

like i said i dont mind looking so younge its awesome. it IS annoying though when you get carded for lotto (because i dont look 18 either LMAO)

then again, you see these kids that are like 13 and look more developed than you are/!??!!? lmao damn those maury kids!

but seriously i cant believe alot of you havent seen my face. ive got a TON of them floating around. i just dont post any of me in uniform (my department will seriously kick my ass, alot of cops lost their jobs for having myspace pages for example and posting their pics in uniform. im sure youve all heard stories)

im not that top secret. im pretty much open about generally anything (within reason of course) so i dont mind revealing my face

however, it would be cool to be carmen sandiego (what a cool show that was too!)

Mau said:
at least I see the face of the person I will get the shot from.....

IM SLEEPING NEXT TO MY PUPPY lmao how mean am i? lol i look rather innocent if you ask me :)

the one of me holding my m4 is more intimidating! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok again double post! here are pics of me to get rid of ALL the confusion and such

541681771_m.jpg

1293101331_m.jpg

1322126829_m.jpg

this last one is WITHOUT makeup. i took that after work when i got home so if you have a queezy stomach i advise you NOT to look! what you are about to see may shock or even disgust you lmao

m_10bdf728b7154b9774c9f8c7fd6dfdb8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this? Invade Loose day lol thats what it seems to me =/

Does it really matter what she looks like?

Wii_Smurf said:
What is this? Invade Loose day lol thats what it seems to me =/

Does it really matter what she looks like?

nah its ok i didnt think of it like that. zeon isnt a bad person in my book so i dont care that he made this thread.

anyways, you missed it. an entire page was whiped out and tacos got banned. he attempted to "call me out" again and so mitch took care of it. he was the only "problem" on here

again, i dont care if theres a thread dedicated to my beautiful self :)

ETA- youll notice that i doled out a few good reps to everyone on this thread :)

ottoman said:
damn, that musta been funny :D

it was extremely funny. he picked a fight with the wrong chica :nono:

i dont have to worry about that anymore.

ETA- smurf he wasnt a n00b. he joined 11/06 had 200 some odd posts

Back