loose cannaons face

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
lol.

and yes, Zeon. Tyler [ssbb_lover] was just asking! My goodness. lol
Thank you, Steph! (also thx for calling me Tyler, I like it better than SSBB_lover...)

Jill should've just posted a bunch of Halloween pictures where she had a mask on just to piss everyone off. :lol:

:rolleyes: this thread is getting a tad bit strange. What is going on? talk about getting off topic haha a mod should close this. play time is over haha TYLER achem is right

IBL

Okay, #1 is hottest/sluttiest, she is a cop, she is female, she doesn't like make-up. There, nice summary close before it gets really retarded. LOL

ya, first one is the hottest, anyways, i think its funny how alot of us no eachother so well that we never call eachother by our sn's anymore, lol, my real name is brandon by the way

and ha! i got my post in b4 this was closed

~closed~

dame it didn't work......well i try something else

abra kadbraa CLOSE~

nope ok how about

close sesemy

im ging to far....

zeon9881 said:
~closed~

dame it didn't work......well i try something else

abra kadbraa CLOSE~

nope ok how about

close sesemy

im ging to far....

LMAO, nice try though.

how bout asking nicely.

"Hello, please close?" O__o did it work? lol

lol..........god if your their please close this thread lol

btw thats from south park

Stranger said:
i think its funny how alot of us no eachother so well that we never call eachother by our sn's anymore, lol, my real name is brandon by the way
I hate it when people on here call me by my real name. There was this kid a while ago and he kept calling me josh. He was talking to keyblader123 and he kept telling him to "stop wasting me and Josh's time" and he just kept saying my name in every post. I finally told him to stop because it was kind of creeping me out.

paintba||er said:

I hate it when people on here call me by my real name. There was this kid a while ago and he kept calling me josh. He was talking to keyblader123 and he kept telling him to "stop wasting me and Josh's time" and he just kept saying my name in every post. I finally told him to stop because it was kind of creeping me out.

awws, I love your name though. x__x I also love the name Jon. lmao. ;]

Back