Nintendo Fanboy: 40%
Sony Fanboy: 37%
Microsoft Fanboy: 35%

This means you're: Not a fanboy

umm that's 12% over 100%......

that means u can't count lolz

and i'm on set 3 and 4 right now

and i have 25 sets left, plus i can get another 144 for $10 lol

lol yea I went with rechargable most people probley should especially if your gonna play zelda it takes a while but is so worth it :D

i am not switching i will top 50 - 100

ok i did not type that or like 100 messages over the past 2 weeks.... my friend used my account basically without permission and typed alot of crap... sorry if anyone got offensive messages coz i got alot of nasty pms and stuff seath threats etc etc and i didnt do anything, i just gave my friend my pw to upload a sig for me.

btw i am up to set 15 and 16 (2 remotes) also BUMP!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a link to this battery wiimote charger stand thing?
i assume it'd be something like a stand where u can just put ur wiimote in it and it charges the batteries like that?

in response to the thread im currently on my 4th set of batteries, should be my 3rd set only but my #2 player wiimote batteries just seemed to have died while i left it there even though nobody was playing it

i have gone through my last set on set 23 and 24 now and need to buy more tomorrow also i have RSI from playing too much and also sleep deprivation, YEA!!!. in reply to you, google it.

I'm on my 8th sets,got my wii 3 days ago but had the controller since ages (Iplay at my friends house until I managed tosave for one) :)

9 Double set of rechargables &
Normal pair which came with the wii

Back