Loss glitch?

BigORhyme

"And the food? Good?!"
Sep 28, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I hopped onto the Domination Draft last night and played a quick round. I played in the Dump against a team of Daisy, Bones, Birdo, and Monty. We played the first round and I beat him, but then in the second round he started acting strange. He attempted to score on himself several times, and naturally, I came out the winner. He didn't disconnect.
Now that I've logged in tonight, I have one win and one loss on my record, no third match, and all the points I scored in the second match completely gone. Not even a point for a loss.
This happened right at the beginning of a new day, has this ever happened to anyone? Is it just a Wi-Fi glitch, or did that guy hack a win out of me?

i do believe this is a hack now, as i have witnessed it. my brother just played a series in which he won both games. the first game was tight and the other player was competitive, 3-1. the second round my brother handed him is own, and was at a 7 0 lead. the guy then began letting my brother score any way hed like, then after it being 10 -0, my brother let him take some points in the game. later to check the leaderboard, we found that my brothers score is plus 1 loss, and minus 4 points. his record is now 1-2 with 10 points when it was, before winning these two games 1-1, with 14 points.

its very odd, and im guessing it must a hack, or some MAJOR glitch in the online play system.

Back