Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Loss glitch?

Discussion in 'Mario Strikers Charged' started by BigORhyme, Nov 14, 2007.

1. BigORhyme

BigORhyme "And the food? Good?!"

I hopped onto the Domination Draft last night and played a quick round. I played in the Dump against a team of Daisy, Bones, Birdo, and Monty. We played the first round and I beat him, but then in the second round he started acting strange. He attempted to score on himself several times, and naturally, I came out the winner. He didn't disconnect.
    Now that I've logged in tonight, I have one win and one loss on my record, no third match, and all the points I scored in the second match completely gone. Not even a point for a loss.
    This happened right at the beginning of a new day, has this ever happened to anyone? Is it just a Wi-Fi glitch, or did that guy hack a win out of me?

2. Sevenhurts

Sevenhurts 7hurts

i do believe this is a hack now, as i have witnessed it. my brother just played a series in which he won both games. the first game was tight and the other player was competitive, 3-1. the second round my brother handed him is own, and was at a 7 0 lead. the guy then began letting my brother score any way hed like, then after it being 10 -0, my brother let him take some points in the game. later to check the leaderboard, we found that my brothers score is plus 1 loss, and minus 4 points. his record is now 1-2 with 10 points when it was, before winning these two games 1-1, with 14 points.

its very odd, and im guessing it must a hack, or some MAJOR glitch in the online play system.

3. killik119

killik119 Quality Control.

Wii Friend Code: 3480-6187-2679-2938
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    it's a conspiracy...