Lost in Blue 2 Preview

ProfDumbleDoor

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2007
Hey, I'm new and this is my first post...it's a Preview for the game Lost in Blue coming out on the DS!

You have to put the link in, yourself...without the spaces...cuz it's blocked.

www.N I N T E N G A M E R S.com/?cat=10

I dont know why it's blocked?

Last edited:
I posted the full link at the bottom...you have to put it in yourself because for some strange reason, the word is blocked on this site.

I read some stuff about Lost in Blue 2 earlier and saw some screenshots and a 90 second gameplay video. I'm both more excited and more put off than I was before - it looks like they've just adapted the first game into a sequel that barely warrants purchase.

Some things are exactly the same, like the menu graphics and, in fact, most presentation aspects. And from what I've seen, the island doesn't look all that different from the first game. But there are differences, such as the ability to choose to be either the boy or the girl, underwater exploration and fighting animals in the wild.

I was hoping it would be completely different, with a larger, more varied island, with forests and valleys and caves and rivers and lakes and underground areas. I was also hoping, and expecting, an updated presentation to differentiate from the first game. I always enjoy getting a sequel and seeing the new stats screen, or items page, etc. It feels like progression. It will definitely take something away from the game having some factors so similar from the first game.

I'll probably definitely buy it, because I was a huge fan of the first game. And I think I can get it for £17 from an American site, so that's cool. Can't scoff at £17 quid. But I hope that the game does what IGN says it is going to do and add a lot more new features. I'd like Lost in Blue to turn into a series, and if number 2 flops, that isn't going to happen.

Back