Lost Season 4

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
Well tommorrow's the day! For those of you who don't know it is a two hour premier tommorrow at 8/7c. And once the show ends the thread will have offically started!

But there are a couple ways you should prepare yourself for tommorrow so you don't get "Lost".

1. Make sure you know the story up to date, there is a very handy 8:15 vid of the show so far on ABC.com that can give you a brief recap.
2. The Lost: Missing Pieces are a series of never before seen two minute clips that started being released every week, they show insight into whaty has allready happened in the show and it's our job to determine where they fit in the story. If you haven'y seen them you can watch them here
http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/missingpieces/index STRONGLY RECOMENDED
3. Make sure you have every question out of your head before the show starts, don't have any loose ends. What's the best way to clear them up you ask? Well just go on start asking the question you might have right here! I'll try to be here to help and I'm sure other members can give you their thought as well.

Hope this helps you all get prepared for the premier tommorow!

I understand they're running 'Through the Looking Glass' tonight (Parts I & II, 2 Hours) and I *thought* I read it's supposed to have extra material? Like additional plot details?

Yeah, here it is from MediaNET:

Thursday, January 24, 2008
ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -
SPECIAL ENHANCED VERSION OF ABC'S "LOST" SEASON THREE FINALE TO AIR JAN. 30

ABC PREMIERES A SPECIAL ENHANCED VERSION OF THE "LOST" SEASON THREE TWO-HOUR FINALE
Enhanced Version Includes On-Screen Facts and Back Story
Get ready for the Season Four premiere of "Lost" with a special presentation of the Season Three two-hour finale, "Through the Looking Glass," enhanced with on-screen facts and back story about one of the most talked about dramas on television. Whether you already watched the amazing conclusion of "Lost" last season or this is your first time viewing it, the special enhanced "Lost" catches viewers up on the story of the Oceanic 815 survivors in a way you've never experienced before. Be there for the enhanced "Lost" Season Three finale, WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30 at 9:00 p.m., ET/PT on ABC.

The enhanced version of "Lost" will include text on the lower third of the screen and will "let viewers in" on clues in the show, as well as give back story to catch new viewers up for Season Four.

The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive. But as they have discovered during their 90-plus days on the island, danger and mystery loom behind every corner, and those they thought could be trusted may turn against them. Even heroes have secrets.

Last edited:
^Yea I heard about that...I can't watch it cause I have practice in half an hour but I really don't think I'd watch it anyway...

Being in australia, we get the raw end of the stick. So we are having Lost on thursday's (today week)

I think it will be a very interesting season due to "some" of them getting off the island. Im pretty sure the first couple of eps will run in a tri-storyline. i.e there will be Flashbacks, Flashforwards(we saw one of these in "though the looking glass") and "on island" Nonetheless It will be very interesting this season, and the way the directors take the show.

I think the Doc WILL go back to the island. Man, so many questions and mysteries unsolved. 4 toe foot i hear you say? The other "others", pennys boat. This is going to be one of the best seasons so far:yikes:

Look forward to discussing the eps with you guys of a thursday night!

^Haha thanks for that....less than two hours to go! I'm about to explode

^I lol'd.

I can't wait. I'm really glad that they aren't off the island yet, and, to be quite honest, I hope they don't get off. The island is this show's gimmick, and I don't think it'd do well without it.

Should be interesting to see what the new group's [the other others?] 'main priority' is.

^That would be the point :)

And LIK I feel the same way but I feel that they should be rescued in the last season some way or another

Back