Lost Season 4

what the heck!!!!! I thought this was supposed to be 2 new episodes!!!!!

That sucks...remember that four toed statue? I wanna find out what that is...

This is just a recap. Its still going to be two hours [9-11], isn't it? I'm going to be pissed if it isn't.

I don't think Locke was in the coffin. When asked, Kate said 'Why would I go to the funeral?' in a matter-of-fact kind of way. But then again, I have no better guess. Jack didn't look at them, Kate didn't even go, it seems like it'd be someone like Ben, who they mutually hate, but were bound to nonetheless.

Who do you think Kate was married to/living with? Sawyer?

LevesqueIsKing said:
Who do you think Kate was married to/living with? Sawyer?
You mean in the Flash-forward? Really I think it isn't Sawyer...someone that's not important...but you do have a point

Let's start using spoilers....

Brilliant begining....Hurley said the Oceanic 6...so six survivors...and another Flash Forward :)

I like it a lot so far. Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Hurley have to be survivors, I think.

No! I knew Hurley would get lost!

Do you guys think that house he found is Jacob's house?

i say good episode but the writers strike is going to leave us hanging once again soon. BUT i hate abc right now playing us for a fool with 2 hour event and forcefeeding me this eli stone garbage.

It was great...and above dude...I'm watching that Eli Stone Show and it's pretty cool...yea for those of you who don't know I'll be on vacation the next week so don't miss me too much :wink:

Back