Lost Season 4

ranger147222 said:
and not telling anyone about the island?..maybe to protect the ones that stayed behind?

well they obviously had to have agreed upon something we don't yet know, and there are still two seasons to go, so all we can do is lie in wait.

when we find out who the Oceanic 6 are, though, it'll be easier to come close to a conclusion.

this is a great brainstorm here. i agree with most of whats been said. the Ana Lucia thing and the "are you gunna tell" thing from jack to hurley makes me think they are hiding the survivors on the island. i think the "rescuers" are actually after ben and he was jamming the signals to keep them from getting him. i think that theory has a lotta holes but fits in a lotta places too...

^ i agree, i think ben genuinely does NOT want the ppl to find the island, but for reasons unknown. i think the "they want to kill us all" reason is just scratching the surface. ben has too much invested in that island to only be worried about that. after all, he DID kill all the original dharma ppl, whats to stop him from letting someone kill all the losties too?

completely agree, maybe hes lying about the whole kill us all thing just so they wouldnt call the "rescuers". Ben is only out for himself and has killed everyone in his way. there is no reason he would try to save the losties unless he thought he could use them to his advantage.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=200382

check that video out. if you were looking forward to LOST the game you can just be let down now cause that vid looks terrible! the graphics look (seriously) like PS2 quality (the character models anyways) and it just looks stupid and clunky. im so angry at that video!

very good theories people but spoilers should be used for those in the UK.

SensesFail said:
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=200382

check that video out. if you were looking forward to LOST the game you can just be let down now cause that vid looks terrible! the graphics look (seriously) like PS2 quality (the character models anyways) and it just looks stupid and clunky. im so angry at that video!

very good theories people but spoilers should be used for those in the UK.

Licensed games, 99% of the time, suck. I never expected much from this Lost game.

sorry bout the loss of spoilers, we'll use em again. and i never expected too much for the lost game but i dont think it looks terrible.

TortillaChip520 said:
are you talking about the console one, or the one on the abc site?
click the link i posted, the console game.

when they announced it they said it wouldnt be a shitty license game though. they said it would have depth and apeal to lost fans. that vid just plain looks crappy.... but well see. ill have to watch some reviews or rent it, it comes out this month i gues..

Oh, they really said that? I was expecting the producers to say it was going to be ****...

:wink:

i saw a snippet about the game on the bonus features of season 3, and they said they were trying to make it as asthetically pleasing as possible, because they were now able to do it on next gen consoles.

my ideas on the oceanic 6:
Hurley, Jack, and Kate are pretty much confirmed. but who do you think the other three could be??

I have a strong feeling that Saying is NOT one of the six.

Locke seems very possible to me to be one of them, and could in fact be the one in the coffin
(or maybe Hurley, because that same creepy black dude that was at the asylum was also at the funeral). EDIT: i take that back, i take Locke down a little bit, seeing as he does NOT want to leave the island any time soon.

Sawyer might as well, he could be the one Kate has to go home to, or maybe even the one who she didn't want to see in the coffin.

Sun, maybe, Jin, probably not, Rose and Bernard: no.\

Desmond may escape the island, but by default wouldn't be one of the "Oceanic 6" because he didnt get on the island by the means of that plane, but Penny might have been the means of getting everyone off.

Claire, VERY possible. After all, Desmond DID see her getting onto that helicopter in his vision. i dont know if Aaron counts as one, though.

Ben, again, wouldn't really be by default, but i think he might get off the island, and be another coffin case.

Michael and Walt were said to return this season, (i'm not saying this is one of my strong held theories) but it's possible that if they are two of the 6, that the reason everybody has to keep a secret is because michael killed Ana Lucia and Libby, and that's (one reason) why Hurley didn't want to say anything to the guard.

Jacob. hahahahah ya right.

when Naomi was talking to freighties on the phone, she says "Tell my sister i love her."
that could be a code they previously established if she was in trouble, or if she came across the hostiles.

also, why did Hurley see Jacob?

Back