Lost Season 4

I really like the thoery about Michael and Walt, but that would mean the other losties have accepted michael back if they wont tell people about Ana Lucia and things which would be a very hard thing for michael.

K guys, the first ep just aired ten mins here in aussie, so im gonna jump on the bandwagon and join in the convo now.

Soooo many questions and little things noticed in this first ep:

Things i picked up: The guy filming on the hand held camera when hugo crashes is randy (hugo's boss from Mr clucks)

That wierdo guy that visited hurely in the metal home had the name "abbadon" which means "destroyer" in hebrew.

Was that Christian Sheppard sitting in the chair in the little shack that hurley looked into?!?! im 90 percent sure it was!

First ep was good, and in typical lost style have left you begging for more. Will read through your posts tomorrow and post some more as im tired now and have too much lost theories to think about:yikes:

nice job brendo. i didnt notice any of that and i dont think they have been mentioned here except for the sheppard one.

Any thoughts on who was in the coffin from last seasons finale??

Im starting to think it is Micheal more and more veryday now
Either him, or sawyer.

Thoughts?

My blunt thoughts:

-I think it's Michael in the coffin
-I reckon the Oceanic 6 are Jack, Kate, Hurley (these 3 pretty much confirmed), Sun, Jin and Sayid. The last 3 because they went with Jack when 2 sub-groups were formed in the recent episode.
-I think it was Jack's dad in the house. Do you remember when Jack saw his dad on the island early-ish on in the first season (I think)?

So stoked for tonight! @ the last 5 or so posters, some good analysis!

FYI, this is a "Rescue Ship" -centric episode (according to the synopsis for the first 5 this season).

Just read the review/preview, sounds amazing, supposed to be MUCH better than the premier. Lost of spoiler-rific stuff that I'm not going to read.

Really.

y'know it annoys me that some people look at so many spoilers...i dont mean a small one but things like my friend found out all of the oceanic 6 already!?! it just said so online...i am personally trying to keep away from those things becasue i feel it takes away from the show. how can there be such articles out there that give away such critical info and how would it get out?

Awesome episode...but I saw about half of it cause im on vacation in Colorado and there's a snowstorm so the reception was kinda bad...so I'll watch it again when I get back...

really good episode. and on the preview for next weeks show they said

"one of the oceanic 6 will be revealed"

and that's pretty exciting. i just got to watch it tonight actually, had it DVR'd cause i had to work.

cant beleive ben shot that girl and she had the vest on. i didnt see that one coming lol and that guy that was at hurleys institute was the leader of this group, and they want ben? why? i have so many questions. damn you cliff hanger! DAMN YOU!!! ha.

Back